What's new

To all who bought a Myth Fab pipe at Vapefest - Please Read - Recall

In a very red faced moment for me. I have to ask all who bought a Myth Fab pipe from me at Vapefest return them to me so I can check the connectors. Solomon issued this warning last night:

View attachment 10632

Whereas I do not agree with the final part, I would ask that all pipes are returned to me so that I can inspect the connectors. This came as a bloody great slap in the face surprise to me as I tested the pipes (ironically with a protank 2) before putting up the reservations. And vaped the Kraken pipe for the whole week with a pt2 on it!

Going forward Solomon has assured me that any future pipes will not suffer the same problem.

Anyone wanting a refund will of course get one.

I am deeply sorry that I have to recall the pipes, but I am not willing to allow them to be used without the connectors being checked/replaced.
If it's any consolation, i'm absolutely bloody furious as well as highly embarrassed!

This is the sort of responsible stuff we should be seeing from Vendors IMO .. good going guy ... I know it a pain .. but you are doing the right thing .. Big assed gold star from me

Back
Top Bottom