What's new

Tobacco Mixes

StuPot

Achiever
I've recently started experimenting with Tobacco flavors and thought I'd share what I'm really enjoying.

It's lovely fresh and steeped.. Although It seems to get tastier by the min.

Here was the results of my first attempts at a Cuban cigar with a twist. It's quite sweet and full of flavour. You get hints of the Cinnamon and Tiramisu behind the mild and quite pleasant tobacco taste.. It doesn't taste offensive in the slightest:

Cuban Tiramon:
2% FlavourArt Cuban Supreme
1% FlavourArt Cigar Passion
1% Inawera Cuban Cigar Absolute
1% FlavourArt Tiramisu
0.75% FlavourArt Cinnamon Ceyon
0.5% FlavourArt Black Fire

I'll add more later and update as I experiment.

For v2 I upped the Tiramisu to 1.5% and added 0.25% FlavourArt Catalan Cream.

Last edited:
It is quite nice.

I'm liking all these flavours a lot but the inawera Cuban Cigar (ta) with a little FlavourArt black fire or inawera dnb is the closest I've tasted to a real cig/ar since starting Vaping.

I'm enjoying this right now:

6% Inawera Cuban Cigar (ta)
1% Inawera DNB
It definitely needs work.. I need to make a bigger batch before I experiment any more with it.

FlavourArt Dark Vapure is another one worth looking at, I'm using that regularly alongside Black Fire. I'm going to try Perique Black as well.

Dark Vapure:

This is certainly one of my favourite flavours and carries the taste of strong, dark tobacco that is long-lasting and sharp with dark cocoa nuances. I mix this in equal parts with Perique for an extremely seductive combination.

Perique Black:

Powerful Perique is the strongest and darkest of the Tobak range with a harsh edginess and probably the most similar to real cigarette smoke. Braves can vape it on its own, but it can be used to impart strong notes to aromatic tobacco flavour, a tough guy for tough vapers. When I feel like experiencing the ultimate in indulgence, I vape a mix of Perique and Dark Vapure, it is just about too good for words!

Thanks for that andi52.

I've got most the FlavourArt and Inawera tobaccos to experiment with.. I'll try your suggestions next.

Last edited:
Has anyone here tried FlavourArt SoHo yet? What are your opinions?

I'm loving it mixed anywhere from 5% upto 20%. I taste a mild dark tobacco and biscuits.. So nice on its own and in blends.

I'm enjoying this right now:

8% FlavourArt SoHo
3% FlavourArt Cuban Supreme
1% FlavourArt Burley

I taste a mild dark tobacco with a sweet biscuity taste.. Although it tastes way more complex than it sounds.

How similar is Cigar Passion to Cuban Supreme?

I'm going to order a Super Six, I'm just going to go for tobaccos, as I've got pretty much everything else I want from FA.

I've only got Cuban Supreme and RY4, which I'll be re-ordering. Just need to pick another 4.

Have you had any luck with sweet, dessert type tobacco mixes? I'm really getting into sweet tobaccos and was thinking about making my own version but not sure where to start.

How similar is Cigar Passion to Cuban Supreme?

I'm going to order a Super Six, I'm just going to go for tobaccos, as I've got pretty much everything else I want from FA.

I've only got Cuban Supreme and RY4, which I'll be re-ordering. Just need to pick another 4.
Cuban Supreme is more of a mild slightly sweet tobacco, Cigar Passion is a bit darker / bolder. Cigar Passion is a lot darker in colour than Cuban Supreme too.

Ones like a cig (Cuban Supreme) and ones kinda like a Cigar with strange tones I can't quite place (Cigar Passion).. They're both nice imo and worth having.

Edit: s3rv3d add
Add Dark Fire, SoHo, Burley to the list too.. And perique black and.....

Last edited:
This is how i like my Cuban Supreme, went back to tobacco a little after getting sick of sweet flavours.

Banana (FA) 2%
Vanilla Bourbon (FA) 1%
Catalan Cream (FA) 1%
Cuban Supreme (FA) 1%
Jamaican Rum (FA) 0.5%
Walnut (FA) 0.5 %

Rum might not be 100% necessary if you don't have it.

Back
Top Bottom