What's new

TPD Clearance Thread

Blimey, it's taken me from just before my last post til now to get through checkout at ifancyone. If you've the patience have a dig round the rest of the site, not just the TPD bit. Found me a couple of Tsunamis that I'm pretty sure weren't in the clearance bit. They've restocked quite a bit. But bloody hell it's a bit of an ordeal!

Edit after link loaded (meanwhile my kids have grown up, the cat died of old age and I really need a haircut..!):

https://www.ifancyone.com/product/tsunami-rda-by-geek-vape/?attribute_pa_color=stainless
What did you go for pal? Was out of stock on most i wanted but took a punt on a tobeco super tank mini, arctic v8 and a white bone or something did have a few others like the tsunami, moonshot etc in the bag but everything i ordered is unknown enitity so thought £26 is enough of a risk lol

What did you go for pal? Was out of stock on most i wanted but took a punt on a tobeco super tank mini, arctic v8 and a white bone or something did have a few others like the tsunami, moonshot etc in the bag but everything i ordered is unknown enitity so thought £26 is enough of a risk lol

Good haul you got there mate [emoji1303] I got me pretty much back ups of stuff I've got or have parted with and kinda miss. 2 X Moonshots (I'll be turning one of the boxes into a mod), 2 Tsunamis, a Nautilus (can never have enough of them lol) and a Limitless 24 RDA. All for £31.94 including delivery. Worth the agonising checkout experience definitely lol! I'll be keeping an eye out for restocking and will post here if owt appears again.

Back
Top Bottom