What's new

TPD

after you have bought your nic dont forgett bottles to make and freeze you juice.

aldi have a 6pack of 250ml apple/raspberry flavoured water for £1.09..a quite nice drink but great containers to store vape juice in.

after you have bought your nic dont forgett bottles to make and freeze you juice.

aldi have a 6pack of 250ml apple/raspberry flavoured water for £1.09..a quite nice drink but great containers to store vape juice in.

What a bloody good idea - just got to find an Aldi. The juice sounds nice as well

I personally wouldn't use a plastic water bottle to store e liquid in. You don't know what could leech out from the plastic when it's filled with e liquid. If storing in the freezer then amber bottles are your best bet.

I personally wouldn't use a plastic water bottle to store e liquid in. You don't know what could leech out from the plastic when it's filled with e liquid. If storing in the freezer then amber bottles are your best bet.
plastic they are yes, although i have some in the freezer for 2 months and they havent leaked.

Back
Top Bottom