What's new

Turning over some new LEAFS ... and TWISTED LEAFS

@ZT going give the whiskey Blonde a try but going order from @Lee at primevapes sorry mate but your site is giving me aggro again with 1 account :(

EDIT its Chiri Blonde & not what i said but will Whiskey Blonde at some point.

Last edited:
.............. yeah .............. I caved a bit .............. :8:

Whiskey Blonde is very promising, I like the whisky edge to it, but I know that (for me at least) the Sweet Blonde doesn't fully round out and come into its own for a couple of weeks. It's gonna be a long couple of weeks ................ :drool:

@ZT going give the whiskey Blonde a try but going order from @Lee at primevapes sorry mate but your site is giving me aggro again with 1 account :(

Pm incoming

.............. yeah .............. I caved a bit .............. :8:

Whiskey Blonde is very promising, I like the whisky edge to it, but I know that (for me at least) the Sweet Blonde doesn't fully round out and come into its own for a couple of weeks. It's gonna be a long couple of weeks ................ :drool:
True that

its the weirdest flavour tbh

im a big believer that if a flavour tastes crap when first mixed - its always going to taste crap, blonde was an exception and nearly didnt get put out at all, it would t if i had not for some reason randomly tried it a couple of weeks and it had changed more than any flavour ive ever tried.

Back
Top Bottom