What's new

Twin 21700 Dovpo Riva?

I've never understood the attraction with short mods, To me the height isn't particularly important as you wrap your hand around it, anything with shorter mods you have to either hold it with 3 fingers and tuck one underneath or accept the fact that the edge of the base is going to dig inside the bottom of your palm.

Weight, width and sharp edges can be an issue for me - but I've never been bothered if the top and bottom aren't totally enclosed by my hand as its less edges to piss me off.

I've got a size fettish and dont understand in this day and age why some mods exceed the length of the battery by so much.
If it follows the same compact size format and doesnt exceed 85mm tall it will be an awsome mod.
I’ve got a 250 I need to pull apart at some point I’ll take some pictures. And see if there is 20mm of empty space. I can’t remember tbh I’ve only needed to strip one down

I’ve got a 250 I need to pull apart at some point I’ll take some pictures. And see if there is 20mm of empty space. I can’t remember tbh I’ve only needed to strip one down
You tend to end up with fitting problems like the 510 getting in the way or the additional space can sometimes happen because of over sized battery contacts.

You tend to end up with fitting problems like the 510 getting in the way or the additional space can sometimes happen because of over sized battery contacts.
I know that the 510 pin has a hefty plate and housing, I can’t remember if it sits on a shelf tbh there is a good length of wire in there as well also the 250 board is a sandwich board.

I’ll send it up the food chain @dovpo_hannah

I don't think the College 60w was a big seller so it's common sense to change to another design. Maybe Dovpo missed a good chance making the new DNA60 abyss, Maybe ut would have done even better with the 100c chip instead, i get there's a size difference so may not have been a goer. next Dovpo DNA, 100c in a single 21700 Top gear but has the Clutch grooves.
Regarding a 100c SBS. I think it may look odd with the board and battery needing so much spacein the longer half so i would imagine a 30mm atty capable device

I don't think the College 60w was a big seller so it's common sense to change to another design. Maybe Dovpo missed a good chance making the new DNA60 abyss, Maybe ut would have done even better with the 100c chip instead, i get there's a size difference so may not have been a goer. next Dovpo DNA, 100c in a single 21700 Top gear but has the Clutch grooves.
Regarding a 100c SBS. I think it may look odd with the board and battery needing so much spacein the longer half so i would imagine a 30mm atty capable device
I do like the idea of a single 21700 Carbon style device tbh but I don’t think the top gear knob would work there is quite a bit going on under that dial and it needs the room which a single device wouldn’t offer

Back
Top Bottom