What's new

UK VAPE CO 50ml shortfills £2...... £3 with nic

I managed to get mine eventually today, had to contact them anf have to give Lee props for sorting it out. I always have issues with UK mail deliveries but this is the first time anyones got it properly sorted for me. I'm using their heisinberg (halo-berry) and it's bloody good, ive got artcic roll in another and thats pretty damn good too. Still got a few to try but impressed so far!

i ordered the stickey toffee pudding strawberry rice pudding and the vanilla rice pudding left them to steep for a few weeks and carnt stand the flavours apart from the stickey toffee what is ok nice and strong the other 2 are not very nice imho?
have to agree.
strawb rice pud tastes like burnt brown sugar.
vanilla custard rice pud tastes of nothing so thats going back in to steep.

I've got Apple Pie,Bannoffee, Strawberry Rice Pudding and another (can't remember!!) they are all steeping in the shed.
I have tried the Strawberry Rice Pudding and it is a bit insipid, so it looks like they will all be staying in the shed for a good, long steep.
Got Arctic Roll in the post, so let's hope it's got some 'oomph'!!
To be fair, they are pretty cheap, and hopefully after a good time to 'cure' they might be Ok.

next three.
apple mango pineapple ice is rather quite nice but not noticing any ice. this is a keeper.

grape and orange ice. the grape is coming through a lot more than the orange and it tastes like a much weaker flavour of nasty juice asap grape with a hint of ice. another keeper.

sticky toffee pudding. is the strongest flavour and and it lingers and lingers. no matter what flavour you put in after it still lingers.

next three.
apple mango pineapple ice is rather quite nice but not noticing any ice. this is a keeper.

grape and orange ice. the grape is coming through a lot more than the orange and it tastes like a much weaker flavour of nasty juice asap grape with a hint of ice. another keeper.

sticky toffee pudding. is the strongest flavour and and it lingers and lingers. no matter what flavour you put in after it still lingers.
sticky toffee is fierce stuff........im getting a hint of boot polish from it

Nailed it in one. I couldn't put a name to it but boot polish is close enough. It certainly is fearce flavour.

have to agree.
strawb rice pud tastes like burnt brown sugar.
vanilla custard rice pud tastes of nothing so thats going back in to steep.
had mine steeping for over a month no difference al give it another month and try that

Too late as mines gone down the sink with the boot polish.

Back
Top Bottom