What's new

UK Vapefest 2015

Sod the sophisticated south... It took me over six hours to drive home from Reigate to Southport yesterday - all because every bugger wants to escape the sophisticated south...:banghead:

Yes, it's weird that. It takes about 6 hours to drive to Cumbria but only 4 to drive back..........there shouldn't be anyone left down here.

Preparation H and a memory foam cushion are your friend there...:P

Neither of these would stop me falling asleep at the wheel though.That's the reason for the 2 hour stints before parking up & grabbing a nap/large cup of strong coffee.Even if I was to refrain from the meds to allow longer sessions at the wheel,I'd then need a surgeon to cut me free at journey end as I'd set solid. :D

I'll sell my left nut to make this one xD

Oooh if it is Tamworth its only 35miles and 51mins on the train

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Last edited:
I will be coming from to this one.. I better start stashing money away in preparation because I'll be like a kid in a sweet shop :)

I'll sell my left nut to make this one xD

Oooh if it is Tamworth its only 35miles and 51mins on the train

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

They had a contract with the showground at Shrewsbury so I'm assuming it will be there again...

Hmm, I don't care where it is as long as I can do what I did last year and be pizza boy! ;)

But, in all seriousness, please be near somewhere I can crash, f*ck camping again...
Or I'll bring my own tent this time... :P

Hmm, I don't care where it is as long as I can do what I did last year and be pizza boy! ;)

But, in all seriousness, please be near somewhere I can crash, f*ck camping again...
Or I'll bring my own tent this time... :P

Not using last years' tent :rotflmao:

Back
Top Bottom