What's new

Review Ultrasonic cleaner.

philTBA

Achiever
**USUAL T&Cs**
Review that isn't a review, own spendies, yada yada. :)

This is a 'no brand' ultrasonic cleaner, it's a 120HTD, and the plate on the back has the 'supplier' as Honour Management Consulting

This is a 50w ultrasonic cleaner with a 100w heater, and has a cooling fan.
I broke with 'Man' tradition, and actually read the instructions, before use ! Just as well really. lol
You need to 'tune' the cleaner for best results. The book of words recommends filling to around 2/3 tank, and adding or removing water to avoid 'surging' when running, so you get an even, constant buzzing. 2/3 tank seemed to be about spot on. The timer for the cleaner can be set between 3-99 minutes, but recommend not running it constantly for more than 30 minutes
The heater has a range between ambient-99c, and recommend 40-60c for most cleaning requirements, hotter for more 'munty' items. Ive been setting it to 45c.

Quick vid while running. (surge free)

Couple of before/after pics

image.jpeg

This staggered had already had 12 mins in my old cleaner (top), it hadn't been used since, and got 6 mins in this cleaner this morning.

You can pick the no name ultrasonic cleaner on eBay for around £40-£45 from the seller I used.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/Cleaning-Equipment-Supplies/43015/m.html?ssPageName=&_ssn=germanladen

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom