What's new

Unofficial Bigger than Small Vape Meet 2015

Fucking arsehole twatty cunting bawbags ....... Won't give me the day off unless I can get someone to swap shifts and as the 4 guys who are off that day are on long weekends the chances of them swapping are pretty slim ......

Fucking arsehole twatty cunting bawbags ....... Won't give me the day off unless I can get someone to swap shifts and as the 4 guys who are off that day are on long weekends the chances of them swapping are pretty slim ......

B@st@rds :(

Bummer.
In that case still a lift on offer from Scottish Borders for someone.

We might have progress, one of the guys is happy to cover my shift just need to get the buttfucks in the office to agree to it

"buttfucks" is such an under used word isn't it?

Indeed it is, I like to use a few eccentric insults, especially in a face to face confrontation as it always throws the other party of balance.

I have once said to someone "you should go forth and ponder over your own workload before you end up looking like a natiform" ..... The guy had an air of arrogance about him and he thought he was better than me as he was the environmental warden officer and I just a lowly street sweep,

Back
Top Bottom