What's new

Unofficial Bigger than Small Vape Meet 2015

I think everyone should just come for the Day and then get off and give me a bit of Peace to get Drunk quietly and pass out in a corner somewhere!!!

download.jpg

Hi guys,

Looks like I should be able to make it up with a couple of friends, I will get confirmation this weekend.

If anyone is in the Nottingham area or en-route from here I should have a spare seat. @ZT? @lazydave?

Also if anyone is interested I am thinking of going over to whinlater on the Saturday for a quick mountain bike ride on one of the loops. Assuming the weather is bearable.

Sent from somewhere inside a huge cloud!

Hi guys,

Looks like I should be able to make it up with a couple of friends, I will get confirmation this weekend.

If anyone is in the Nottingham area or en-route from here I should have a spare seat. ZT? @lazydave?

Also if anyone is interested I am thinking of going over to whinlater on the Saturday for a quick mountain bike ride on one of the loops. Assuming the weather is bearable.

Sent from somewhere inside a huge cloud!
Look forward to seeing you there mate!!! Your wasting your time with ZT though he'll be sat in the Snug in Nottingham with DaveX talking about the Blitz and other childhood memories of the War!!!:umm:

Calling all fishermen, and women, do you fancy taking a punt and seeing if you can land arctic charr, brown trout, perch, roach etc?

What better place than here :-

Attachments

• 20150207_101226.jpg
    20150207_101226.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 38
Calling all fishermen, and women, do you fancy taking a punt and seeing if you can land artic charr, brown trout, perch, roach etc?

What better place than here :-

I love the lakes, STOP tempting me I've not got enough annual leave. Although I do need some more walks/climbs for my log book.
nooooooo can't do it, can't get the time off

I love the lakes, STOP tempting me I've not got enough annual leave. Although I do need some more walks/climbs for my log book.
nooooooo can't do it, can't get the time off

View from Wansfell on Thursday:-

View to the right of the hostel over Christmas:-

Any climbers, walkers, ice climbers interested there is still time to get in practice and log your hours ;)

Attachments

• 20150205_150510.jpg
    20150205_150510.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 34
  • 20141212_112732.jpg
    20141212_112732.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 36
If i wasn't working and had time to book it off i would have come definitely as iv never been to a meet before would have been interesting but maybe next time :-)

Back
Top Bottom