What's new

Valentines loooooouuuuuurve triangle sale

Mine arrived today and they smell divine. To the steep cupboard for a couple of days...I ordered Baykwell, Strudel Doodle and Botany Bay. Should be interesting as I don't normally go for desserts

Edit...scrap the steeping, just seen they have a mixed date. Nice touch @pfvapes

Not tried the strudel doodle but the botany Bay is my favourite so far. The Bakywell is good as well, I have to go to a teashop in Bakewell itself to get that proper flavour.

Right! 0.9 single Kanthal in the Freakshow mini on my Stingray.Stroodle-oodle? Yep, that works!

Not tried the strudel doodle but the botany Bay is my favourite so far. The Bakywell is good as well, I have to go to a teashop in Bakewell itself to get that proper flavour.
Mine arrived today and they smell divine. To the steep cupboard for a couple of days...I ordered Baykwell, Strudel Doodle and Botany Bay. Should be interesting as I don't normally go for desserts

Edit...scrap the steeping, just seen they have a mixed date. Nice touch @pfvapes
Its actually called strudle oodle, but I prefer strudle doodle now #namechange :D

Back
Top Bottom