What's new

Vandy Vape Kylin Mini v2 RTA

RICHtea

Initiate
Hi all

After ALOT of research, discussion and mind changing, I've finally ordered the Kylin mini v2 as my first rta..along with some fused clapton coils and bacon cotton..or something like that?!

Any of you guys have/used this RTA and did you like it? I'm sure there will be some that didn't like it and I've found that with every single one that I've considered.

For me it ticked all the boxes...offers good flavour, a decent sized tank, easy to coil and not too costly. It's also in most reviewer lists for the top RTA's.

So, it'll be here in the next couple of days and then my journey begins!

Thanks to everyone who offered advice regarding RTAs :)

On a side note...I had a chat with the bloke in my local vape shop and he said the rebuildable side of the industry is dying out. Everyone is going mad for pods. He reckons they're aimed at getting more kids into vaping..which is kinda worrying. Do you agree that it's dying out, or is it more cyclical with peaks and troughs and will recover?

Thanks!

Rich

Yeah, it's a great tank

As your first RTA, you should be alright, wicking isn't the easiest, you sort of have to juice them up and lay them into the channels rather than have a ring or well to tuck them into to. Watch a couple of Youtube videos and you'll be fine. One bonus it, it's not going to leak on you :2thumbsup:

Love the Kylin mini V2. Was my go to for a long time until I got my mesh rebuildable tanks.

I found it worked better for me if I didn't wick it overly tight. Just that little bit looser than other tanks. Of course everyone is different so you might not find that works but it did for me.

The guide above is a good one so I'd try to emulate that. @Squidgy knows his stuff.

Hi all

After ALOT of research, discussion and mind changing, I've finally ordered the Kylin mini v2 as my first rta..along with some fused clapton coils and bacon cotton..or something like that?!

Any of you guys have/used this RTA and did you like it? I'm sure there will be some that didn't like it and I've found that with every single one that I've considered.

For me it ticked all the boxes...offers good flavour, a decent sized tank, easy to coil and not too costly. It's also in most reviewer lists for the top RTA's.

So, it'll be here in the next couple of days and then my journey begins!

Thanks to everyone who offered advice regarding RTAs :)

On a side note...I had a chat with the bloke in my local vape shop and he said the rebuildable side of the industry is dying out. Everyone is going mad for pods. He reckons they're aimed at getting more kids into vaping..which is kinda worrying. Do you agree that it's dying out, or is it more cyclical with peaks and troughs and will recover?

Thanks!

Rich
I have 4 :8:

Its a great tank but struggles a bit with the straight glass on it. Im not the best at wicking it, but i have always been able to get the black matte one to wick better than the gunmetal, maybe something with the paint, maybe just me. I use thick juice which doesnt help.

Other than that, great tank.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom