What's new

Sub Ohm Vandy Vape Requiem RTA

red5

Achiever
My review of the Vandy Vape Requiem RTA is now on the front page: https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/reviews/rba/vandy-vape-requiem-rta.html
CE521F86-CAE5-4CDE-83B3-073B74560C2E.jpeg

many thanks to @Healthcabin for sending it over for review :)

Thanks for the thorough review, mate. I especially appreciate the mtl testing, since this is make or break for me. As I am a bit old school, I enjoy reading a review that is well written, as opposed to all that YouTube hype. :22:

May not be what VV wants to hear, but if it cannot provide an OG mtl, it’s not my cup of tea. When money’s tight, you have to be discerning, and your review helps! :2thumbsup:

I've been using mine for a week now and must say I'm really impressed. As most people will know by now I'm a big mesh RTA fan and rarely use "traditional" RTAs but I'm actually really liking this one and can see myself using it over any of my other single coilers.

It's super easy to build and the flavour it provides is excellent. Even the included Fused Clapton coils are great (I'm actually away to order more of the same). I've only tested the DL and RDL tanks and both are really easy to get the kinda loose RDL draw I like with the af ring. Like most reviews on it have pointed out, airflow stops would be nice but once you have have it how you like it's set and forget anyway. I'll get around to trying the MTL at some point, but currently enjoying it too much as it is to change.

As you point out in your review, it would definitely be a great tank for people moving on from stock coils and looking to get into rebuildables.

Thought I'd update for anyone who might be interested...

Decided to set it up for MTL yesterday with a Ni80 0.8ohm Coilology MTL Fused Clapton and can pretty much echo @red5's review. It's definitely on the looser side of MTL and the af ring only allows minimal fine tuning beyond the restriction you get from using the narrower chimney. It's ideal for me though as I don't like a super tight draw. Again, as mentioned in the review I also noticed it was quite gurgly for the first few draws too but once it settled it's nice and smooth. Thankfully I haven't experienced any leaking yet.

There are definitely better dedicated DL and MTL tanks out there however it certainly does a good job providing you're not looking for fully open DL or pin-prick tight MTL.

I’m drawn to the black & red version … I keep looking at it, then telling myself off because I don’t need anymore vape gear! :18:
Thanks for the reviews :10:

I’m drawn to the black & red version … I keep looking at it, then telling myself off because I don’t need anymore vape gear! :18:
Thanks for the reviews :10:

That's the one I went for. Looks awesome, but now I want the silver and ultem one too :D

Back
Top Bottom