What's new

Vape69 - Get 3 x 10ml E-Liquids & Delivery for £1

Just put in an order for 20 odd bottles to tie me over in isolation. All my standard fruits and a few Vimpto types for the mrs :2thumbsup:

i’ll be interested to see what you think of the custard. i had to tip it out in the end, but i’m not sure if my custard preferences are anything like anybody else’s.
finally got around to trying it.
for the price its vapable and similar to all the cheaper options out there but impossible to compare to the higher end much dearer custards i vape.
i found it a little dry on the throat after vaping it but for someone on a tight budget it would be passable.

I got Red A..... it's passable would do you if you were stuck....I don't plan on being stuck.
Cherry Heisenberg it's rank.
not tried the Peach yet, might be a while, nah fk it I will run it over the Cherry, might improve it.
I was hoping to find a diamond in the rough with V69, but unless they send me the full range...Im out

Wife thought the Strawberry ice wasn’t to bad but after half a pod hasn’t vaped it since said it didn’t have much flavour. Mixed berries is a bit bland, the blueberry is actually not to bad. Won’t be rushing to order anymore.

Wife thought the Strawberry ice wasn’t to bad but after half a pod hasn’t vaped it since said it didn’t have much flavour. Mixed berries is a bit bland, the blueberry is actually not to bad. Won’t be rushing to order anymore.

Found the same to be honest with all the fruits I ordered

All perfectly vapable and pleasant but maybe a tad weak. The Vim and Red A I couldn't really tell a difference between the two, I did have Covid though so that probably didn't help. They saved me having to bother to mix some juice though

I got the Raspberry, Strawberry Shake and Cherry.

The cherry tasted metallic to me after the initial cherry taste went away. Stopped using it
The strawberry tasted like medicine. Didn't use it
The raspberry is quite nice, I may try it again.

33% hit rate. As good value as it is, probably not my cup of tea unfortunately.

Back
Top Bottom