What's new

Vapefest 2015

I'm going first year for me! I'm after a Snowwolf do you all think they will have good offers on these... I'm there Sunday as its my only day off yay! Haha looking forward to see you all :)

Couldn't make last year, I am definitely coming this year :)

I'm fucked to know what I'm taking and have litres of juice but only 1 bottle I like, so if anyone has a recommendation for high VG fruity goodness please let me know if it's available. (If a kind ape could collect it and deliver it for me, as ill be busy during the working day)

And to top it off a year of headache, stress and near explosions weekly appears to have come to an end. (At last! Great news ontop) :D

Couldn't make last year, I am definitely coming this year :)

I'm fucked to know what I'm taking and have litres of juice but only 1 bottle I like, so if anyone has a recommendation for high VG fruity goodness please let me know if it's available. (If a kind ape could collect it and deliver it for me, as ill be busy during the working day)

And to top it off a year of headache, stress and near explosions weekly appears to have come to an end. (At last! Great news ontop) :D
I'll ask PlumeBlu if he can set aside some of his new Fallstreak range for you to sample once you knock off work - Are you doing site security there?

Just getting my stuff packed for the drive down tomorrow- Cameras, tools, wicks, wire, atty's, mods, battery charger...

Back
Top Bottom