What's new

Vapefest 2018

I am actually tempted to buy some of those tanklets ......... anyone else losing their marbles??????

I am actually tempted to buy some of those tanklets ......... anyone else losing their marbles??????

I've bought at least 12 RTAs this year, buying one of those tanklets is positively sane by comparison.

I'm definitely losing them though.

Because I have a hip problem and am struggling to walk, I decided to buy my juices at VF as I was leaving, to avoid carrying extra weight around with me.

I had a list of Manabush and Cotswold, but because I had some money to give to Craig for the Tubby fund I hung around outside the Manabush tent as I knew he would pass it at some point.

By the time I saw him I was dying for a pee so went off to the toilet a short walk away, intending to go back to the Manabush tent, but forgot and headed off to the car park. As this was in the next county, by the time I realised I'd forgotten the juices I was too far away to walk back so left empty handed.

First day since getting home Sunday that I have felt remotely human.

Don’t think the train journey helped as it was hotter than hell. Had some unpleasant side effects of the heat and beers at the weekend, which I am not going to go into, suffice to say I didn’t venture far from the smallest room in the house for a couple of days.

Might actually manage to eat something today.

First day since getting home Sunday that I have felt remotely human.

Don’t think the train journey helped as it was hotter than hell. Had some unpleasant side effects of the heat and beers at the weekend, which I am not going to go into, suffice to say I didn’t venture far from the smallest room in the house for a couple of days.

Might actually manage to eat something today.
pics_070_clean_790.jpg :2thumbsup:

Had some unpleasant side effects of the heat and beers at the weekend, which I am not going to go into, suffice to say I didn’t venture far from the smallest room in the house for a couple of days..
giphy.gif

Because I have a hip problem and am struggling to walk, I decided to buy my juices at VF as I was leaving, to avoid carrying extra weight around with me.

I had a list of Manabush and Cotswold, but because I had some money to give to Craig for the Tubby fund I hung around outside the Manabush tent as I knew he would pass it at some point.

By the time I saw him I was dying for a pee so went off to the toilet a short walk away, intending to go back to the Manabush tent, but forgot and headed off to the car park. As this was in the next county, by the time I realised I'd forgotten the juices I was too far away to walk back so left empty handed.
PM me for what you are after Ment

Sorry I distracted you. Should of left it with one of my minions [emoji23]

Back
Top Bottom