What's new

Vapefest Ireland

If I get time I will retype it or hopefully they will put it on their website and I'll throw up a link. Its nice to see a positive article in the media about ecigs for a change:encouragement:

If you want to read it properly in the meantime try saving image to desktop and then open it with photo program and zoom in.

That's a great article :D . Nice to see something really positive in the press, for a change :) .

E-cigshop have advised their prizes for the Monster raffle including a clockworks RTA system that they obtained in order to add a rebuildable prize to the raffle and one of their new Chrome Lavatube kits they will be supplying

Another couple of bits of news.

The Pinkvaper who has a really good blog and review website has given us some Pinkvaper Tshirts to give away on the day and will also possibly be doing a few interviews on the day which could be fun.

And the House of Liquid samples arrived this morning after a high speed pursuit of the postvan around my village as I missed the knock on the door!! House of Liquid have very kindly given us over 100 sample bottles including El Toro Puros and El Toro Cigarrillos to give away on the day

The news gets better and better

Lucky Boo's
are supporting Vapefest Ireland and have donated the following prizes.

10 x Lucky Boo Disposable E-cigarettes
10 x Lucky Boo Rechargeable E-cigarettes
10 x packets of Lucky Boo Replacement Cartidges.

More details as always can be seen on the Raffle and supporting vendors page by clicking here

Just a bit of info on the hotel for anyone planning on staying the night.

They are doing a special rate of €55 (approx £43) per person for 2 people staying in a double or twin room and that includes evening dinner and breakfast the next day.

You need to scroll down the page after you put in dates and look for the SLEEP & DINE - DINNER, B&B €55PPS - 1 night offer
The link for hotel is http://www.abbeyleixmanorhotel.com/

I'm delighted to announce that Vapourpal the official distributor for Joyetech in Ireland have been announced as a supporting Vendor and will be attending on the day.

They have donated the following prizes for the Monster Raffle:
1 x Pink eCab Joyetech Kit
1 x Black eCab Joyetech Kit
1 White ego-C Joyetech Kit

More details can be found at the Vapefest Ireland website

Again, I'm delighted to announce that the Ecirette Solutions prizes have been advised and consist of the following:

5 x V.V. Chrome Lambo Lavatube Kits

10 x Ecirette 510 Mini Starter Kits

20 x Genuine Dekang e-liquid, 10ml, 16-18mg - Most popular flavours(1 Box) as one prize

And a whopping 103 x 10ml bottles of Genuine Dekang e-liquid, 16-18mg of all their flavours for the free juice bar.

Further details on the Vapefest Ireland website

I'm delighted to announce that Pixie Juice are supporting Vapefest Ireland and are donating 3 Gift Bags of their Boutique e-liquid for the Monster Raffle. Further details can be found on the Vapefest Ireland website by clicking here

Vapefest Ireland is on FIRE!!! Great job you are doing there newmark!

Back
Top Bottom