What's new

Sub Ohm Vapefly Kriemhild 2 Review by FM

Great review @ForestMagpie lots of info sensibly presented. :2thumbsup: Did you have the original Kriemhild? A very underrated tank imo but an excellent one, just wonder if there was much difference between the two of them? Cheers

Cheers mate, appreciate it. I didn't have the original Kriemhild tank I'm afraid so I couldn't tell you. I just reviewed this on its own merit.

Looks good. Nice work mate.
I had the original, got the mod & tank.
The tank was superb, especially the ability to change coils, regardless of juice in it, as it had a spring loaded chamber that released as you pulled out the coil.
If the flavour is still as good, this new tank looks a winner. Especially now, as you can see the juice in the tank, whereas in the original, that metal ring, obscured it.

As @Martvb60 said, a very underated tank.

Nice one FM

Last edited:
Looks good. Nice work mate.
I had the original, got the mod & tank.
The tank was superb, especially the ability to change coils, regardless of juice in it, as it had a spring loaded chamber that released as you pulled out the coil.
If the flavour is still as good, this new tank looks a winner. Especially now, as you can see the juice in the tank, whereas in the original, that metal ring, obscured it.

As @Martvb60 said, a very underated tank.

Nice one FM
Cheers mate appreciate it. Flavour is superb from this tank and I think it's an absolute winner, I can't put it down!

The trouble with Vapefly & moreso Kriemhild stuff, is it doesn't seem to be available as widespread as other brands.
I was doing some Instagram stuff for Vapefly a year or so ago, & getting huge interest, but they were so slow getting the kit & tanks out there, many people lost interest.
Their Attys are really well made, Brunhilde especially, the mod? Not so, unfortunately.
Coating scratches so easily and ohm reading fluctuations really bugged me.

Might invest in this tank though, as the mk 1 was the only stock coiler I really liked in ages.

Cracking review. If I was ever going to go for another stock coil tank, think this one sounds like it has all the pros I would be looking for.

Good wee read that

Cracking review. If I was ever going to go for another stock coil tank, think this one sounds like it has all the pros I would be looking for.

Good wee read that
Cheers mate, thank you for your kind feedback. It's a hell of a tank for sure.

Very nicely done @ForestMagpie and a return to the hand modelling too!

Huge coils by the look of it and a bit too much for me.

Vapefly make some outstanding stuff, I wish they'd do some MTL gear though.

Back
Top Bottom