What's new

Vaping: Balancing Convenience and Sustainability

@vapesmarter I disagree with you for a number of reasons and I'm more than happy to discuss these with you. The survey is strictly anonymous and I would not know your answers anyway. Appreciate your time to look at the survey regardless, I appreciate all the help I can get.

@vapesmarter I disagree with you for a number of reasons and I'm more than happy to discuss these with you. The survey is strictly anonymous and I would not know your answers anyway. Appreciate your time to look at the survey regardless, I appreciate all the help I can get.

may I ask what degree you are studying for?

Done. I think it would have helped if you had done more research about vaping before designing the questions. e.g. we can tick either rechargeable or refillable but not both. Most of the kit used by folk on here will be both. Indeed if there is not some way of doing both kit is disposable.

Done. I think it would have helped if you had done more research about vaping before designing the questions. e.g. we can tick either rechargeable or refillable but not both. Most of the kit used by folk on here will be both. Indeed if there is not some way of doing both kit is disposable.

I replied 'other' and then put rechargeable and refillable in the comment box.

Back
Top Bottom