What's new

Vaping Bogan Gives Vaper Expo UK A Roasting

Don't think there are any attie makers left in the UK, a couple of mod makers maybe...the EU has more and a bigger market.
He focuses on disposables but pods are definitely playing a part too.

It's kinda hard to argue with the guy and it's just a symptom of the malaise that's fallen over the whole scene... look at this place, it's also dying on it's arse with more people intent on spending their time on pointless games than interacting, but let's face it, pods and disposables ripped the joy out it all and manufacturers went for the easy route and cashing in on it.

On the positive side, at least fuck-nugget calling an election torpedoed his vaping bill for now, but I've no doubt it's just the end of Act One of the play and future instalments will come in due course.

I suppose he has to try and make himself relevant now he is in the UK.

can somebody summarise it
please? i can’t sit through these daft videos :)

He's basically going to be skint, with fk all to do, cos there was next to fk all at Expo and next to nae cunt there... harps on about disposables like a vegan in McDonald's in the 1980's :)

Last edited:
He's basically going to be skint, with fk all to do, cos there was next to fk all at Expo, harps on about disposables like a vegan in Macdonald's :)
The summary is evn better than the original :2thumbsup:

He's spot on. I attended the first Expo and it's been downhill since.

Vapefest was the highlight of my year (yes, I'm the life and soul of the party), and Expo should have grown in significance for us after that died, but I'm not prepared to give up a day and face an 8 hour return journey to go and look at disposables, despite being sent free tickets for every show since the pandemic.

Hopefully, the disposables ban will go through, more people will take up serious vaping and the hobby side of the industry will be rejuvenated.

Or bring Vapefest back......................somebody................please

A much as we love to hate Vic, UK Vape Show covered it pretty well in their vodcast.

He's basically going to be skint, with fk all to do, cos there was next to fk all at Expo and next to nae cunt there... harps on about disposables like a vegan in Macdonald's in the 1980's :)

shame, the poor cunt might need to go and get a job like the rest of us :)

Back
Top Bottom