What's new

Vaping Bogan Gives Vaper Expo UK A Roasting

Talk about a baby throwing his toys out of the pram! 😂
Leaving your country because of vapes then going crowd fund to get other's to pay for it all.
Now let me get this right, he was famous vaping bogan, youtube sensation, mr famous and wants others to pay his way! So you haven't got enough money after all that "famousness" and need to be crowd funded to travel and set up in another country to make a living. What kinda living did you make before the bans if your going beggar go fund me!?
Good riddance leech.

Talk about a baby throwing his toys out of the pram! 😂
Leaving your country because of vapes then going crowd fund to get other's to pay for it all.
Now let me get this right, he was famous vaping bogan, youtube sensation, mr famous and wants others to pay his way! So you haven't got enough money after all that "famousness" and need to be crowd funded to travel and set up in another country to make a living. What kinda living did you make before the bans if your going beggar go fund me!?
Good riddance leech.

If his neck wasn't covered in tatts, it would be brass....mooching cunt:D

If his neck wasn't covered in tatts, it would be brass....mooching cunt:D
He's in la la land thinking he can chase the vape to another country. Its had its day in a sense. Reminds me a bit of the old CB radio days. When they first came out the airwaves were alive with chatter, you went and met others at meet ups, eyeballs, was great fun. But it ran its course and within about 10 yrs you heard about a tenth of the people on them. I still have one and there are nobody on them anymore. I think for the most part the fun days when vapes were a new thing are over. Early on things were still developing, there were lots of hit n miss stuff, people seeking info, reviews etc.
Its over bar the shouting now. Simplicity is taking over, pods and pod like tanks, less need for info etc.
Even when they'd offer stuff to review id knock 90% back because all id be doing was repeating myself over and over everything had become so similar. So similar it was like "how many times can I write about the wheel?" 5 clicks its on, three clicks that, push in the coil, inhale, wash rinse repeat....
It was fun and there were some seriously funny times, I remember the Smoant Campell alcohol vape bong I won, that was hilarious 😂 but alas those times are past. I like coming here for the laughs and social wise but otherwise, the fat lady has sung I reckon.
Uprooting to leave your country of origin over vape laws expecting to follow the vape cloud dream as its clearly run its course is wacko! Its like going to another country because nobody is on the CB radios anymore!

He's in la la land thinking he can chase the vape to another country. Its had its day in a sense. Reminds me a bit of the old CB radio days. When they first came out the airwaves were alive with chatter, you went and met others at meet ups, eyeballs, was great fun. But it ran its course and within about 10 yrs you heard about a tenth of the people on them. I still have one and there are nobody on them anymore. I think for the most part the fun days when vapes were a new thing are over. Early on things were still developing, there were lots of hit n miss stuff, people seeking info, reviews etc.
Its over bar the shouting now. Simplicity is taking over, pods and pod like tanks, less need for info etc.
Even when they'd offer stuff to review id knock 90% back because all id be doing was repeating myself over and over everything had become so similar. So similar it was like "how many times can I write about the wheel?" 5 clicks its on, three clicks that, push in the coil, inhale, wash rinse repeat....
It was fun and there were some seriously funny times, I remember the Smoant Campell alcohol vape bong I won, that was hilarious 😂 but alas those times are past. I like coming here for the laughs and social wise but otherwise, the fat lady has sung I reckon.
Uprooting to leave your country of origin over vape laws expecting to follow the vape cloud dream as its clearly run its course is wacko! Its like going to another country because nobody is on the CB radios anymore!
A not dissimilar CB story to the UK except our death knell was sounded when they legalised it. Go figure.

He was ok until he started asking people to help him move to the uk then I thought why the fuck should I he gets plenty of free shit try and sell some of it and that may help him out and the collabs he has done with suicide mods what had he done with the small amount he gets off them if any at all and what the fuck has drinking a beer todo with vaping just show the thing you were sent to review then drink a beer at the end

1718122731526.png

fuck me, people actually sent him money

Back
Top Bottom