What's new

Vaporesso orca solo plus

iqon

Achiever
Big thanks to Jessica @Vaporesso for sending me this device for testing & review. These are my thoughts of the ORCA SOLO PLUS and I do not represent POTV.

You will recieve -
1a.jpg

Orca Solar Plus.
Spare glass.
1.3Ω ccell coil for MTL.
0.6Ω Meshed coil for restricted DTL.
Charging cable.
O rings.
User manual.
Warranty card.

There are 3 levels of watts for each coil -
1.3Ω OC CCELL Coil (red 7W- blue10W- green12W)
0.6Ω OC MESHED Coil (red 16W- blue18W- green22W)
along with 3 levels of remaining battery power
Green 71 - 100%
Blue 30% - 70%
Red 0 - 30% ( Although I found that once it`s red it`s too late. )

In my view the first thing you will notice that it looks to be well made and Comparing to the original this is slightly taller and fatter and holds slightly more e liquid at 2ml and the battery is now bigger at 1200mah.
The first coil I tried was the 1.3 with 50/50 liquid and soon found my perfect settings, for me this was a fairly tight draw with cool vape. ( similar to the Vaporesso Podstick )
After 4 days it was time to try the 0.6 mesh coil, first off I tried with 70/30 liquid and although the flavour had improved so had the heat that is given off, then I tried the same coil with 50/50 liquid and liked this better as it still gave better flavour and not quite as warm.

Vaping wise we are all different and have different tastes as for me I prefer the tighter cooler vape from the 1.3 coil.

I have enjoyed using the Solar Pus at home and out and about in the car, for the ones that do drive this device will allow pass-through vaping.

It`s easy to fill, small device that you can see the liquid level, fits nicely into pockets.
Whilst taking the cradle off to fill on the last attempt found that the coil had a wobble and needed tightening up so you may have to check it from time to time.

Now it`s time to watch tv, with the Solar plus....

1.jpg

More information can be found at - https://www.vaporesso.com/vape-kits/orca-solo-plus

Back
Top Bottom