What's new

Vaporesso X Mini Pod Kit Hot Online

vapesourcing.UK

Premium Vendor
I am very happy to meet you, and I would like to ask you a question. Does each of you have a vape kit that you like very much with you? I have such a device that I like and use often. So let me introduce this very good product to you today.
vaporesso-x-mini-kit_(1).jpg

Vaporesso X Mini Kit is compact and portable as a whole. It adopts aluminum alloy material and translucent body shell design. The aluminum alloy part has six colors to choose from. The overall appearance is simple and elegant, and it makes people feel very comfortable.

The device contains a 1150mAh battery. Despite its small size, it has a long battery life. The bottom has a type-c charging port, which can fully charge the device within 40 minutes, ensuring a day of uninterrupted use.

The equipped transparent cartridge has a capacity of 2ml, and there is an additional 4ml cartridge that can be replaced. The matching honeycomb mesh coil and the adjusted airflow system allow you to experience a smoother smoking experience. In the middle of the fuselage is a fire button, which can be activated by simply pressing it when in use. It is worth mentioning that the design of the MCU chip enables the device to automatically adjust the power and functions, ensuring you the ultimate experience in the range of 10w to 29w.

Official authorized website uk vapesourcing, all products are genuine, quality is absolutely guaranteed.

If you don't know what to choose, choose them:
vaporesso luxe x
eleaf mini istick 2

Back
Top Bottom