What's new

Vaporesso Xros 3 Nano Kit

Gitchy

Achiever
Kavis @Sourcemore sent me this to try out. I am not affiliated with POTV or Sourcemore, nor do I get paid to review things.

image.jpg

https://www.sourcemore.com/vaporesso-xros-3-nano-pod-kit.html

I got the usual discount code and it’s VX3NK, bringing the kit down to $20.89

In the box you get:
1 Xros 3 Nano Battery
1 Xros Series 0.6Ω Mesh Pod (Pre-installed)
1 Xros Series 0.8Ω Mesh Pod
1 Type-C Charging Cable
1 Lanyard
1 User Manual & Warranty Card

The Nano 3 is a square shaped pod kit with an internal battery that’s 1000mah, with a USB type C charging port. It has no buttons and is autodraw only. It takes all the versions of the Xros pods and the pods are 2ml capacity. It comes in 10 different colours. Yes, it’s the same specs as the previous nano that was released a while ago with a different look but, for me, it’s keeping the Xros brand of pods relevant and they are pretty good pods. It’s branded to have the Axion chip in it with pulse mode and the pods have the Vaporesso SSS anti leak technology in them.

PXL_20230609_100854020.jpg

Style wise it’s square, as opposed to the long pen type of the normal Xros. There is a lot more branding than usual on this kit but it’s all embossed in the same colour as the battery section and is a lot less intrusive than some other brands in my opinion. You have a big Avengers style V logo on one side and Vaporesso plastered all over the other. The original nano had a line down the middle, making it look like one of the other Xros’ were cut in two and stuck together. This one is a whole unit on it’s own and looks better to me. There’s an airflow adjuster on one end, with the usual Vaporesso teardrop airhole and there’s also a tiny hole above that, which can’t be adjusted, for when the airflow is fully closed.

Function wise there’s not much to say. You get your pod in, fill it and take a draw. There’s an LED light at the bottom that glows different colours when you’re taking a draw and when done it goes green, blue or red to indicate the battery level.

In use I’ve been at this for about 3 weeks now and I must say it is a cracking little pod. The 0.6ohm pod is a new one for the Xros range and it gives a superb very restricted DTL draw. As with the other recent Xros kits the draw gets cut off after a time and while I don’t like being told what to do it really does cut off after a good draw. You can get a bigger draw by drawing a little more steadily if doing RDL but it is really good for MTL. I assume this is to protect the coils from being burnt out too quickly. The 0.6 gives a good amount of vapour and the flavour is excellent but using the 0.6 does drain the battery quicker than the other options, of course. It is also a little airer than the other coil options, which is good for me as I love an airy MTL draw.

PXL_20230609_100902012.jpg

The 0.8 is pretty damn good as well. Not as much vapour and a tiny bit more restricted so it’s better for MTL but the flavour is there too. And the pods seem to last forever. It’s taken me a good while to get the 0.6 to drop off on the flavour and it’s still going, although I admit I haven’t been solely using it as my main vape. The 0.8 has been perfect for me as a drinking companion pod. I had fallen off the wagon with regards to smoking when I was drinking due to several things and once I got this kit I was off the smokes again almost straight away. I even went to an all day wedding and managed to stay on the vape all day and night.

Overall the Xros 3 Nano is another great pod system from Vaporesso. They just do these things right and while it’s nothing new it’s keeping the pods relevant and in stock everywhere. It’d suit new vapers especially and those of us who like to have a pod kit handy for going out without sacrificing the draw.

PXL_20230609_100934157.jpg

Kavis @Sourcemore sent me this to try out. I am not affiliated with POTV or Sourcemore, nor do I get paid to review things.

View attachment 322656

https://www.sourcemore.com/vaporesso-xros-3-nano-pod-kit.html

I got the usual discount code and it’s VX3NK, bringing the kit down to $20.89

In the box you get:
1 Xros 3 Nano Battery
1 Xros Series 0.6Ω Mesh Pod (Pre-installed)
1 Xros Series 0.8Ω Mesh Pod
1 Type-C Charging Cable
1 Lanyard
1 User Manual & Warranty Card

The Nano 3 is a square shaped pod kit with an internal battery that’s 1000mah, with a USB type C charging port. It has no buttons and is autodraw only. It takes all the versions of the Xros pods and the pods are 2ml capacity. It comes in 10 different colours. Yes, it’s the same specs as the previous nano that was released a while ago with a different look but, for me, it’s keeping the Xros brand of pods relevant and they are pretty good pods. It’s branded to have the Axion chip in it with pulse mode and the pods have the Vaporesso SSS anti leak technology in them.

View attachment 322657

Style wise it’s square, as opposed to the long pen type of the normal Xros. There is a lot more branding than usual on this kit but it’s all embossed in the same colour as the battery section and is a lot less intrusive than some other brands in my opinion. You have a big Avengers style V logo on one side and Vaporesso plastered all over the other. The original nano had a line down the middle, making it look like one of the other Xros’ were cut in two and stuck together. This one is a whole unit on it’s own and looks better to me. There’s an airflow adjuster on one end, with the usual Vaporesso teardrop airhole and there’s also a tiny hole above that, which can’t be adjusted, for when the airflow is fully closed.

Function wise there’s not much to say. You get your pod in, fill it and take a draw. There’s an LED light at the bottom that glows different colours when you’re taking a draw and when done it goes green, blue or red to indicate the battery level.

In use I’ve been at this for about 3 weeks now and I must say it is a cracking little pod. The 0.6ohm pod is a new one for the Xros range and it gives a superb very restricted DTL draw. As with the other recent Xros kits the draw gets cut off after a time and while I don’t like being told what to do it really does cut off after a good draw. You can get a bigger draw by drawing a little more steadily if doing RDL but it is really good for MTL. I assume this is to protect the coils from being burnt out too quickly. The 0.6 gives a good amount of vapour and the flavour is excellent but using the 0.6 does drain the battery quicker than the other options, of course. It is also a little airer than the other coil options, which is good for me as I love an airy MTL draw.

View attachment 322658

The 0.8 is pretty damn good as well. Not as much vapour and a tiny bit more restricted so it’s better for MTL but the flavour is there too. And the pods seem to last forever. It’s taken me a good while to get the 0.6 to drop off on the flavour and it’s still going, although I admit I haven’t been solely using it as my main vape. The 0.8 has been perfect for me as a drinking companion pod. I had fallen off the wagon with regards to smoking when I was drinking due to several things and once I got this kit I was off the smokes again almost straight away. I even went to an all day wedding and managed to stay on the vape all day and night.

Overall the Xros 3 Nano is another great pod system from Vaporesso. They just do these things right and while it’s nothing new it’s keeping the pods relevant and in stock everywhere. It’d suit new vapers especially and those of us who like to have a pod kit handy for going out without sacrificing the draw.

View attachment 322659

Thanks lovely, great to the point review, ive got the Xros 3, great kit, the new v3 pods are just that bit better than the previous ones, im loving the 1.0, not tried the 0.6 as i prefer a tighter draw. If u will use the 0.6 pod i can pop it in the post for u? Hope u are well?

Outstanding review, @Gitchy old bean! Honestly, I’ve been trying hard not to pick up one of these, since I’m happy with my Xlims, but you’re breaking my resolve :2thumbsup:

Thanks lovely, great to the point review, ive got the Xros 3, great kit, the new v3 pods are just that bit better than the previous ones, im loving the 1.0, not tried the 0.6 as i prefer a tighter draw. If u will use the 0.6 pod i can pop it in the post for u? Hope u are well?

Sorry @DeeDee aka (Pod Queen) , i meant to reply to this but life got in the way. I'm good and hope you are too. I've got a pack of 0.6 on the way so no need to pop in post, I do appreciate the offer though.

Back
Top Bottom