What's new

Vaporesso Xros Mini. Tag Team Review!

Hi

Yes i love all the xros kits. You can only use xros pods in the xros devices.
They have the original Xros, which had the Original pods, then they released the Xros Mini, then the Xros 2 ans the nano
These all have the V2 pods but you can use the old and the new in all the xros pod kits

You thinking of getting one?

I took the plunge and now have the Xros mini and nano x and they are brilliant xx great all round x the one thing I would like is to be able to change just the coil as I feel bad wasting the pod when coil is spent . Is there any other pod kits that you would recommend that you can change coils on? That is same size ish as I’m loving the small kit compared to the heavy bulky mods and tanks of my yesteryear vaping

I took the plunge and now have the Xros mini and nano x and they are brilliant xx great all round x the one thing I would like is to be able to change just the coil as I feel bad wasting the pod when coil is spent . Is there any other pod kits that you would recommend that you can change coils on? That is same size ish as I’m loving the small kit compared to the heavy bulky mods and tanks of my yesteryear vaping

Maybe the Flexus Q or Caliburn G2/GK2.

Back
Top Bottom