What's new

Vaporesso Xros Nano 3 Kit

Sam Andrews

Achiever
Welcome to my review today we have the Vaporesso Xros 3 nano, this was very kindly sent for purpose of review from sourcemore.

20230424_152343.jpg

As always this review is my own thoughts and not anyone else's, neither am I paid to do this.

Abit about the kit.....

Today for review we have the new kit from vaporesso and the next one in the line of Xros kits, this is the Xros nano but its effectively just a square version of the xros 2.

The kit comes in a massive 10 colour options and I recieved the red Variant for review.

vaporesso-xros-3-nano-vape-kit_14-1.jpg

What's in the box.....

• 1 x XROS 3 NANO battery

• 1 x XROS series 0.6 ohm mesh pod (pre-installed)

• 1 x XROS series 0.8 ohm mesh pod (in box)

• 1 x Type-C charging cable

• 1 x Lanyard

• 1 x User manual / warranty card

20230424_152359.jpg

Specs......

• Pod capacity: 2 mL

• Battery capacity: 1000 mAh

• Charging: Type-C / 1A

• Dimensions: 14 mm x 51.2 mm x 69.9 mm

• Weight: 52.6 grams

Mod.....

Vaporesso have come away from there usual stick xros mods for this one and made it a compact square shaped mod, it's basically the same size as a normal xros but if it was cut in half and glued together. It feels strongly made and has a decent amount of weight to it without being heavy. You can easily store this in your pocket and forget that you have it in there.

Powered by an inbuilt 1000MaH battery it easily lasts all day and its charged by USB type C. On the either side panel you have vaporesso branding which could be seen to be quite in your face but I don't particularly mind it and think it adds character.

20230513_141521.jpg

20230513_141511.jpg

On the side you have an easy to use airflow adjustment slider this really can make a difference in the type of draw you get from each pod from a RDL to a very tight MTL, it's probably one of the best airflow sliders I've used on a pod kit.

20230513_141526.jpg

The pods easily click in and out from the top of the device and are held in by strong magnets there's very little movement on them and they feel strong in the housing.

20230513_141545.jpg

Vaporesso also have space and include a lanyard in the kit if having your vape like a necklace is your style.

20230424_152641.jpg

There's a small LED light on the front of the device and this will show either green, blue or red depending on the battery level left. The light stays on just enough time to be able to see it once your stop vaping which is handy.

Screenshot_20230513-141653_Gallery.jpg

Pods....

The pods included with this pod kit are a 0.6ohm and the newly improved 0.8ohm pod both are mesh coils but the kit is compatible with all of xros pods which is great from vaporesso.

Slide8.jpg

As always with the Xros pods the top piece snaps on the off to reveal the filling and these will hold 2ml of eliquid.

20230513_141537.jpg

I used both pods solidly for a good 2 weeks each as they just seemed to keep going and going which is impressive even with sweet eliquid they don't give up.

The flavour from both is fantastic but for me 0.6ohm pod just beats the 0.8ohm however my preffered tighter draw was with the 0.8ohm both do a good mtl vape with the airflow adjustability being so good.

I had no leaking or issues with these pods whilst using the kit for the long period I have.

Pros and Niggles.....

Pros...

• Great flavour
• Lightweight
• Good battery life
• Fast charging
• Very easy to use
• Great pod life
• Can do both loose or tight mtl

Niggles...

• Lots of branding (subjective)
• Nothing really changes throughout the xros series

Overall thoughts....

Overall I've really enjoyed using this kit having used all previous xros kits from vaporesso, this doesn't dissapoint, the ease of use, flavour and pod life from this kit carries on the xros possitives all the way through and it's a brilliant starter kit or for any vaper looking for a tight flavourful mtl.

Only niggles could be the branding for some people but also vaporesso seem to release alot of xros kits but other than the shape changes none seem to be particularly different to one another.

Discount code....

As always sourcemore have sent me a discount code if you would like to purchase this kit:

VX3NK $20.89

Thank you as always to sourcemore for sending me this kit and also you for reading

Sam

264622-9913e4b6069e9d7d7e72457833aed7a9.jpg

Sounds ideal for a pod mate. Am quite intrigued.

Great review. This is easily my favorite pod device out there rn.

Back
Top Bottom