What's new

Review VaporLips Custom Box Mods

The Hammond lean .... I prefer to call it the Hammond slant :D

I have several DIY mods using Hammond enclosures and the slant really gets on my tits

I dont have a mill and the thought of using wet and dry paper + elbow grease makes my hands tired even thinking about it :(

I'll be interested in how this turns out

BTW the choices of powder coating ..... EPIC

Hammond lean! Less then half an hour with a course and then fine sandpapers, jobs a goodun. Honestly, I was shocked at how quick sandpaper could work on metal. [emoji2]

Updated with last production photos, the box is now completed and is in the mail. Will take a week or so from USA. I will update last edit when I receive it and give my final conclusions. Looks great though.

I also ordered a DNA 200 humpty box mod from vaporlips... I was warned of the 8 weeks possible lead time, which i was ok with. It has now been almost 10 weeks.. so if you are going to order a device from these guys just make sure u are able to wait.. i have been getting impatient lately but David has been really good getting back to me..

unlike the OP i never got progress pictures.. When i emailed them a week or so ago it didn't even seem like they had started on my box yet... so that's 8 weeks or my box noting even being started and a payment of $400 CDN dollars out of my pocket...

i agree the customer service is really good as like i said David gets back to me with a day at most.. but this is the longest time i have had to wait for anything product that i have paid for... My Car was made faster ; >

but i am pretty stoked to get this mod... can't wait... all my hardware is bought to match the box ; >

Back
Top Bottom