What's new

Vapour to hot !!

zaust

Postman
On my omega I have done a couple of dual coil builds and both times when I vape it, It's to hot on the back of my throat.
What would be the cause of this ?. All I want is a nice taste and a huge cloud. btw using twilight 3mg nic from sg on this one.

On my omega I have done a couple of dual coil builds and both times when I vape it, It's to hot on the back of my throat.
What would be the cause of this ?. All I want is a nice taste and a huge cloud. btw using twilight 3mg nic from sg on this one.

Either:
A, you're a wimp
B, your airflow isn't reaching the coils properly
C, you're hot spotting somewhere.

as Raguri says , and if his quoted variables are OK, then using a longer drip tip sometimes helps to cool things off a bit.

I was going to say use some high VG juice but you seem to have sorted it.

Sent from somewhere that isn't called the ModMaker.co.uk HQ but is called the sofa!

I was going to say use some high VG juice but you seem to have sorted it.

Sent from somewhere that isn't called the ModMaker.co.uk HQ but is called the sofa!

Js, high vg burns hotter ;)

Back
Top Bottom