What's new

Vapouriz juice way too strong

Blaize

Postman
Gents. I recently got given a 10ml bottle of this stuff

http://www.vapouriz.co.uk/e-liquid-store/vanilla-velvet-e-liquid-vpz.htm

Came to me free from a vendor, so I have no real investment, all the same I thought I would give it a try. Dripped it into my Kanger dripbox, and it is so crazy harsh I cannot vape it at all. I mean insane harsh. Its also the darkest ejuice I have ever seen. I am beginning to think I am an idiot and this stuff is a flavor concentrate? anyone have any input?

Like I said, I'll just toss it if this is the way it is, I DIY all my juice, but you know, free is free so I'll use it if there is an answer. I might even cut it with some VG just to smooth it out.

Any input? Its labeled 1.8% so it cannot be the Nic that is doing it.

1.8% is 18mg nic, so if you are running that in the dripbox, no wonder it's harsh!!

Yep, just hit me that I was missreading it and 1.8 is 18mg, whereas I am usually on 3 or 6 mg. I was just going thru the vape cabinet and realised that it was 1.8% and not 1.8mg, which I must admit would be a strange nic level to retail. Fired up the laptop to say so and it looks like you all beat me too it.

Well shit, that makes this stuff useless to me, by the time I cut it down to a usable nic strength, I wouldn't taste anything. I have this vanilla and a strawberry one (unopened). Anyone want them? I hate to throw it away, but 18mg is way more than I will ever use.

might be worth starting a post in the give away section.

oh just realised, you might need a minimum 20 posts to advertise in there.

if you really like the flavour you could buy 3 more 10ml bottles of the same flavour in the nic free version and mix em together,would give you 4.5mg

Back
Top Bottom