What's new

vapourlink? five pawns?

E-CLOUD

Postman
Hi everyone, Im constantly on the lookout for premium quality liquids and stumbled on five pawns, has anyone tried their juice? If So is it worth the price tag? Only place I can find the stuff being sold in Europe is from vapourlink, has anyone used them before I can't find any reviews on them which is a little concerning. Any help would be most appreciated.

Pbusurdo on youtube did a review, and like a knob, i bought 2 from pink mule i think??? Imvho there not as good as the price suggests......

Sent From My Galaxy S4

OK thanks, maybe il give them a miss then, I have to say I am very disappointed in about 90% of the juices I have tried, heard amazing reviews for Fuzion juice and they are absolutley awful, kraken juice was pretty mediocre, just bought some powwow sauce as well which was nice but just a pretty standard custard flavour nothing special, only juices that have impressed so far are halo and snake oil, got some el toro samples on order so lets hope they are as good as everyone says they are.

OK thanks, maybe il give them a miss then, I have to say I am very disappointed in about 90% of the juices I have tried, heard amazing reviews for Fuzion juice and they are absolutley awful, kraken juice was pretty mediocre, just bought some powwow sauce as well which was nice but just a pretty standard custard flavour nothing special, only juices that have impressed so far are halo and snake oil, got some el toro samples on order so lets hope they are as good as everyone says they are.

Thats the thing though....taste is so subjective :) personally i love @kraken and powwow, but each there own ;)

Sent From My Galaxy S4

Someone gave me a little tester of Five Pawns' Grand Master juice last July. It was one of the first juices I tasted that wasn't bog-standard cig-alike tobacco, and certainly the first premium juice I ever tasted. I liked it, and I've been tempted to pick up their sampler pack sometime when there's a bit of slack in the vape budget (Ha! One day! Soon! Maybe) - but it would have to be really, really good to be worth the price *and* the shipping costs, and honestly, it wasn't *that* memorable.

Hi everyone, Im constantly on the lookout for premium quality liquids and stumbled on five pawns, has anyone tried their juice? If So is it worth the price tag? Only place I can find the stuff being sold in Europe is from vapourlink, has anyone used them before I can't find any reviews on them which is a little concerning. Any help would be most appreciated.

Five pawns is a premium juice. Some people refuse to pay the price, I pay the price because I like it...

the line of juices they have are like no other you will try... I cracked open a bottle of 30ml Queenside it lasted 2 days.. The castle long reserve gets aged/steeped in wooden barrels..

This is is by far a superior juice and I would defo recommend anyone to try them...

Five pawns is a premium juice. Some people refuse to pay the price, I pay the price because I like it...

the line of juices they have are like no other you will try... I cracked open a bottle of 30ml Queenside it lasted 2 days.. The castle long reserve gets aged/steeped in wooden barrels..

This is is by far a superior juice and I would defo recommend anyone to try them...

Thanks for the reply, are you buying from the USA or somewhere in Europe?

Back
Top Bottom