What's new

How To Variable Wattage VS Variable Voltage

Victor1st

Left Voluntarily
Variable Wattage VS Variable Voltage...whats the difference and what do they do? I break it down to the basics...

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice, easy and clear explanation. Cheers.

Sent from my SM-T211 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Variable Wattage VS Variable Voltage...whats the difference and what do they do? I break it down to the basics...

A mechanical mod or a hybrid mod can,t do those automatically adjustments,no?

Thank you for a great explanation. Make me wonder if I should get me a VV/VW I have a Vision Spinner v2 and it,s a great upgrade from the eGo's

Then I wonder what would take the most power from the battery, a 1,8 Ohm or 2,4 Ohm coil for example?

Then last but not least. What's the name of your channel on you tube? Got to subscribe to that.

new to vaping and this video is really simple to understand and useful thanks​

My first VV/VW

Thank you very much for a great explanation. I'm looking to upgrade from my VV Vision spinner to a VV/VW, Just need to save some money first.
Do you suggest a box mod or a tube mod? And are the genuine ones so much better so they can defend their price?

And last but not least, which mod do you believe will serve me the longest and best? If I buy a genuine one, I have to treat it like a lovely woman or anything most precious . I'm on a tight budget.

Sorry for the long letter and my weak English grammar

Have a nice day.
All the best from Norway.:5:

Edit: So sorry, I forgot I already asked about the same question in the same tread, my bad. Must have had a few drinks then.:imstupid and embarrassed

Thank you very much for a great explanation. I'm looking to upgrade from my VV Vision spinner to a VV/VW, Just need to save some money first.
Do you suggest a box mod or a tube mod? And are the genuine ones so much better so they can defend their price?

I've went with Box Mods. As for the price, if you stick with something like Innokin (the MVP 2 for instance) you'll find they are cheap for a "genuine" product. Items like the VapourShark DNA 30 (30 watt device) are expensive, but from china there is now original box mods coming out in the 30 to 50 watt range for under £60 :)

And last but not least, which mod do you believe will serve me the longest and best? If I buy a genuine one, I have to treat it like a lovely woman or anything most precious . I'm on a tight budget.

If you want something that is rugged and will last a long time, the Innokin MVP 2. If you want something which has a wide voltage range but still at a fair price then the Pioneer4U IPV V1 or V2 :) Tube mod? Go for the Innokin SVD.

Cheers Victor for a clear explanation from a fellow ayrshire man.

Back
Top Bottom