What's new

VF Stout & 26650 recommendations

Good to know. What are the amp limits on the green Efests?
It says 20A/50A, but who knows? I bought my Stout direct from the US and they recommended the efests to me in an email.
A Crown with a 0.25 coil is sitting on it now.

It says 20A/50A, but who knows? I bought my Stout direct from the US and they recommended the efests to me in an email.
A Crown with a 0.25 coil is sitting on it now.

I do worry about using Efests at all to be honest but il test this one out and see how I get on. I'm not desperate for any more at the minute so il hang on a bit, do some research and get some at a later date.

I do worry about using Efests at all to be honest but il test this one out and see how I get on. I'm not desperate for any more at the minute so il hang on a bit, do some research and get some at a later date.
When I first bought the Stout I did some digging on batteries for it, and the green efests had been tested to be pretty accurate. Better than the purple anyway, and I bagged 2 greens for £12.

When I first bought the Stout I did some digging on batteries for it, and the green efests had been tested to be pretty accurate. Better than the purple anyway, and I bagged 2 greens for £12.

Not too bad then. Il have a look into them. I just can't seem to find a true 32amp 26650. At its limit, a .1 build at 100 watts, the stout will be pulling 32 amps. It's unlikely I'd run it like that but it would be nice to have he capability for if I ever wanted to.

Not too bad then. Il have a look into them. I just can't seem to find a true 32amp 26650. At its limit, a .1 build at 100 watts, the stout will be pulling 32 amps. It's unlikely I'd run it like that but it would be nice to have he capability for if I ever wanted to.
I bought the Stout for it's looks and ergonomics. I don't like pushing any mod to its limits. I would hate to burn the turquoise glitter wrap.:)

I bought the Stout for it's looks and ergonomics. I don't like pushing any mod to its limits. I would hate to burn the turquoise glitter wrap.:)
[emoji23]. Is that the only reason you won't push it to its limits?

[emoji23]. Is that the only reason you won't push it to its limits?
I've never really thought about it until now. I have quite a few mods sitting in front of me with tanks on, and none of them are set at above around 80% of their limit. I must do it without thinking about it.:)

I've never really thought about it until now. I have quite a few mods sitting in front of me with tanks on, and none of them are set at above around 80% of their limit. I must do it without thinking about it.:)
As long as you're happy then it doesn't matter. No point pushing a mod if you're happy with the results you get not pushing.

I very much doubt il run the stout at its limits. More than likely il run about .2 and 70-80 watts.

Stick a pic of wrap up anyway @DMAN. I'd quite like to see what the wraps look like on these. I've never wrapped any mod but I would like to make it a bit different.

Are they difficult to apply?

Back
Top Bottom