What's new

Vg/pg mix for sub ohm

chance

Initiate
My son has asked for a sob ohm for Christmas so I've got him an Innokin iTaste MVP3PRO but I'm not sure which equine to get. I know to get low nicotine but I'm not sure about the vg/pg mix. I've read all sorts of different and sometimes conflicting advice.
Can someone please tell which is the most popular mix?

My son has asked for a sob ohm for Christmas so I've got him an Innokin iTaste MVP3PRO but I'm not sure which equine to get. I know to get low nicotine but I'm not sure about the vg/pg mix. I've read all sorts of different and sometimes conflicting advice.
Can someone please tell which is the most popular mix?
For me I tend to use 70vg/30pg in my tanks. Higher vg does still work though. Is this his first time vaping?

Most people prefer higher VG when sub ohming. It's not as harsh and you get more vapour.

No experience with the MVP3pro but i'd say 60-70VG - From what I've read, any higher and that and it might have problems wicking the eliquid.

Hope that helps!

It really depends on the "tank" for vg/pg not the device. I generally view sub ohm as .50 ohm and below. There are many many great sub ohm tanks available and 70/30 or 80/20 vg pg would work. I currently have 100% vg in my uwell crown tank at 55 watt.
The more pg the more flavour at lower watts. The more vg the bigger the vapour cloud in principle.

It really depends on the "tank" for vg/pg not the device. I generally view sub ohm as .50 ohm and below. There are many many great sub ohm tanks available and 70/30 or 80/20 vg pg would work. I currently have 100% vg in my uwell crown tank at 55 watt.
The more pg the more flavour at lower watts. The more vg the bigger the vapour cloud in principle.

I think it might be the kit that comes with the isub tank.

Surely subohm is anything lower than 1ohm ... :D

MVP3Pro.jpg

Just googled that now. Hey ho, I've not tried that tank but am sure many apes have and can advise. Still think 70/30 would be a good starting point

Just my opinion as when I build my own coils I aim for .50 and below, but technically your correct @Clownstyle . Trying to give op and idea whilst feeding 2 small over excited children and feed 2 hungry cats whilst posting was in hindsight not the best idea

Just my opinion as when I build my own coils I aim for .50 and below, but technically your correct @Clownstyle . Trying to give op and idea whilst feeding 2 small over excited children and feed 2 hungry cats whilst posting was in hindsight not the best idea

I know that feeling.. Kids woke me up at 5:30 this morning.... No joko

For me I tend to use 70vg/30pg in my tanks. Higher vg does still work though. Is this his first time vaping?
He has tried vaping before but didn't find it satisfied him. I vape and use a carto tank which I'm really happy with. I'd really like to move him from smoking to vaping so I want to get it right. He has friends who sub ohm and feels it will be more satisfying.

Thanks everyone! I'll go for 70vg/30pg with extra flavour I think. Seems to be what most prefer. Really appreciate the advice.

Back
Top Bottom