What's new

Volunteers wanted - need 3.

dubz

Initiate
I'm a after 3 volunteers to help with liquid testing. I've been mixing my own and am thinking of going and selling on a very small scale once my notice period ends.

I have been steeping some custards and some butterscotch liquids along with some fruity mixes and singles. I just need a small group to help with the testing for flavour and wicking etc on different atties. Drop me a PM. All I'll ask you to do is cover postage costs, the 10mL bottles will be FOC.

Thanks in advance

Dubz

P.S I'm a fully trained analytical chemist so hopefully this should assuage any worries of it being a cowboy operation, everything I use is Pharma grade and mixed and stored properly, no flavours from dodgy markets or blokes in pubs...

All testers sorted now, Thanks for the great response guys, might open it up further later on, but am wanting to keep it small for the time being.

Huge thanks

Dubz

Damn!!! Does that mean I was too late?

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Nah Pittard9, you're in, I just haven't had time to send the PM to you yet.

Sweet. I'm well up for it. Been playing around with custard flavours myself and never get them 100% right. Im looking forward to trying out your attempts.

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

I'm a after 3 volunteers to help with liquid testing. I've been mixing my own and am thinking of going and selling on a very small scale once my notice period ends.

I have been steeping some custards and some butterscotch liquids along with some fruity mixes and singles. I just need a small group to help with the testing for flavour and wicking etc on different atties. Drop me a PM. All I'll ask you to do is cover postage costs, the 10mL bottles will be FOC.

Thanks in advance

Dubz

P.S I'm a fully trained analytical chemist so hopefully this should assuage any worries of it being a cowboy operation, everything I use is Pharma grade and mixed and stored properly, no flavours from dodgy markets or blokes in pubs...

Id like to offer my services to you as a tester, I have much experience in tasting things, I have even been known to lick random objects to see how they taste and this is something i have been trying to master since birth.

As a qualified telepathic e-liquid tester I can tell you that, I found them all crap.
:D :D :D :D

Back
Top Bottom