What's new

VOOPOO Argus G2 Mini: Ultimate On-the-Go Vaping Companion!

vapesourcing1

Overseas Vendor
Hey Vapers,

I recently got my hands on the VOOPOO Argus G2 Mini, and boy, was I impressed! This sleek, compact device has quickly become my go-to for on-the-go vaping, and here's why:
argus-mini-02.jpg

Design and Build:
The Argus G2 Mini measures just 115*25.6*13.4mm, making it incredibly portable without sacrificing performance. Its ergonomic design fits comfortably in the hand, and the use of high-quality materials like PCTG and Aluminum Alloy ensure durability without adding unnecessary weight.

Battery Life:
Equipped with a rechargeable 1200mAh battery, the Argus G2 Mini keeps me vaping all day long without needing constant recharges. Plus, the convenience of USB charging means I can power up quickly whenever needed.

Vape Juice Capacity:
With a 3ml vape juice capacity, this device strikes the perfect balance between capacity and portability. The top-filling system makes refills a breeze, minimizing mess and hassle.

Adjustable Output Power:
I love having control over my vaping experience, and the Argus G2 Mini delivers with its adjustable output range of 5-30W. Whether I'm in the mood for a mellow vape or a more intense hit, I can easily tailor the settings to suit my preferences.

Compatibility:
The Argus G2 Mini is compatible with VOOPOO's Top Fill Pod Cartridges, offering versatility and convenience for vapers who like to switch things up.

Overall, the VOOPOO Argus G2 Mini exceeds expectations with its compact design, impressive performance, and user-friendly features. Whether you're a beginner or a seasoned vaper, this device is sure to become a favorite in your collection. Find vape delivery near me! Click here: https://vapesourcing.com/voopoo-argus-g2-mini-kit.html

Other kit you may prefer:
VOOPOO Argus E40 Pod System Kit

Back
Top Bottom