What's new

VOOPOO brand new Drag 2 and Drag Mini

VOOPOO

Manufacturer
VAPEXPO Paris 2018 What catchs your attention?

9ab4dc42f91e33d835b0aa9731204a06ac0738d7.jpeg

Yep, the brand new Drag 2 and Drag Mini is saying “ Hello” to you.That’s it!
The exceedingly outstanding VOOPOO product 2018 with revolutionary new Gene chip inside.

2f6957f8d5ed260e30d9055124033a6c52a81323.jpeg

Gene Fit, 15 months spent in R & D; 11M data mining of Gene chips; 161 tanks tested. It’s put in the new Drag 2 and Drag mini for your best vaping experience

02a5214466975fc3170f6261042f92aa31d71338.jpeg

Wanna try it? Stay tuned for more product details
Any thoughts?

has it still got "DRAG" written down the side ? cant be having that bit, surely you changed that?

Last edited:
Love the gene chip for performance bit hate the way your trolls spammed the forum so I have to say I'm out and will not purchase anything from you as long as you choose to market your wares this way shame on you @VOOPOO

Love the gene chip for performance bit hate the way your trolls spammed the forum so I have to say I'm out and will not purchase anything from you as long as you choose to market your wares this way shame on you @VOOPOO
Strangely Mr V Poo, I do not share my colleagues assessment of your product. Although I have nothing but respect for his opinion of your products, he does come from Hull, which owing to its extreme location in the British isles and it’s isolation from the rest of the UK has given them, what shall we call it? “Special needs”

And what my learned friend and confidant @WaitFor1t88 means when he mentioned “drag” on the side merely means could you please rename it “turd” or “shart” as drag is a bad word on this forum

Many thanks and kind salutations to your good self

And what my learned friend and confidant @WaitFor1t88 means when he mentioned “drag” on the side merely means could you please rename it “turd” or “shart” as drag is a bad word on this forum

Many thanks and kind salutations to your good self

those would be better, I'd even settle for "chunt" tbh but drag ? nah , cant be feeling like I've stolen eddie izzards mod

Might I suggest “Fartbox”?

The VooPoo fartbox has a certain ring(piece) to it?

Looks somewhat improved based on pictures above. So long as it hasn’t been strategically positioned to hide a gargantuan instance of the word ‘DRAG’. Best wishes

Gimme a mini, take my money... that camo looking one please.

without the tank obviously.

Back
Top Bottom