What's new

Voopoo Drag 3

Hello @Puffed Daddy

100% mate if you're planning on using rda/rta just go for the mod with the different modes it will work perfectly
The tank and coils are decent and produce good flavour but if it's not your thing I'd see how cheap u can get the mod for mate
Sam

Hello @Puffed Daddy

100% mate if you're planning on using rda/rta just go for the mod with the different modes it will work perfectly
The tank and coils are decent and produce good flavour but if it's not your thing I'd see how cheap u can get the mod for mate
Sam
Cheers Sam.
Actually found a deal for the kit, £32.99 which was less than most places for just the mod!
Plus free shipping.
Thanks for your reply bud.

Cheers Sam.
Actually found s deal for the kit, £32.99 which was less than most places for just the mod!
Thanks for your reply bud.
Yeah I just had a quick look for you and alot of the places with coupons or in deals its cheaper to buy the kit mate the tank is decent thought

Yeah, New Vaping was the best deal, Inc free shipping. I'll use the tank when out & about.
Cheers Sam.

Andy

@Sam Andrews left such a great review, I decided to splash out the huge sum of £33.00 on the kit. Not disappointed tbh.
Exactly where I expected it to be, from Sam's review.
Excellent flavour from the 0.15 ohm TPP coils. Airflow through the wider aperture on these compared to the PnP, is noticeable.
Thanks @Sam Andrews
IMG_20210226_122638.jpg

TPD 2ml version of the tank. Looked at taking it out, but looks like the coil needs to reach it?
I've got 4x 5.5ml tanks ordered, plus 2 packs of coils.

Nice review Sam, you've covered most bases there. I'll be putting mine up in a few days. We've got a lot of similarities, but I've got a slightly different take on a few things too. We'll have to see how they compare.

Best of wishes, hopes and blisses.

Back
Top Bottom