What's new

Voopoo DRAG 4 mini review

MajorVape

Postman
The below is a genuine mini review, although they gave it to me free as part of a give away thread here, it has not affected my judgement. If I had bought it myself it would be the same outcome.

First impressions were mixed, I am going to split into mod and tank sections.

I have owned the Drag 1 and still own and use the Drag 2 and Argus GTII.

The mod itself feels very solid and well made, like all other drags before it, but this one being a C Frame feels like the best one yet. With the Drag 2 even though the magnets for the door are really strong when it was in place the tolerance could have been better. With the Argus using a hinged flap at the bottom to replace the batteries is not only cumbersome especially if you have limited use in you hands for what ever reason but also when you placed the mod down it rocked a little and was not very stable due to the latch protruding ever so slightly more than it should. No such issues with this version, batteries easy to change, stable when you place it down on a table, good easy to use interface and the lock switch which can be changed for multiple uses is use is a nice touch.

For the mod so far 10 out 10!

Now for tank.

For the last 3 months I have used and recommended the Freemax FireLuke Solo, so much so I have bought 3 of them and enough coils to last me 3 months. Its a great tank with huge amounts of flavour, good vapor and really replicates my preferred style of vaping. So I was a little disappointed with the UFORCE L tank, but hear me out ;)

My first impressions were a slightly muted flavour compared to the FireLuke and a slightly more restricted airflow. Then after about 30 minutes of vaping I came to a realisation. This tank is so much smother than the fireluke that the slightly and mean very slightly muted favour is a happy trade off, it does not mute the sweetness but the other flavours. When I came home today I tried the Fireluke and the UFORCE both with 6mg Banana custard and the UFORCE vapes like its 3 to 4 mg but the fireluke harshness you can tell its 6mg.

So in conclusion thankyou @VOOPOO you have knocked it out of the park again! Only complaint is why did you have to make a propriety drip tip I would prefer a slightly wider one?

20221226_153347.jpg

Last edited:
Had my eye on this. Waiting for them to be in store.
I hope it isn't too smooth. I like a bit of harshness at the back of the throat.

Last edited:
Sad to say this Mod has stopped working, same as the Argus GT II, when putting in fresh batteries it shows them as no voltage. Such a shame as I use the original Drag 2 daily, which coincidentally is still working as a comparison. Clearly not, @Voopoo UK you need to stop cutting corners. If I actually bought this with my own money I would be asking you for a refund :(

Back
Top Bottom