What's new

Vuse e-cig from RJ Reynolds - with new technology

Is it strange they took the option to actually call it a cigarette ?

To be completely accurate, Digital vapor Cigarette, is it a move to help enforce certain restrictions and laws by the fact e-cigarettes have been officially labelled cigarettes by one of the largest tobacco companies ?

Legally I would think the removal of the E-, which could be argued as making E-Cigs a separate entity now makes them just another cigarette, would be hard to argue them wrong with their credentials when sitting in front of some paid for bureaucrat.....

Just a thought being as this is just the start of a whole lot a BS yet to come.

That video confirms everything I initially thought when I stated my complete lack of interest.
From their "hand made by foreigners, go USA" propaganda to their r&d over designing things that didn't need it. With all their money they bought a pup.
Still not interested ;)

I have never really been interested in the disposable.

Disposables are all the same.

But curious to see the rechargeable version and find out what this thing is about monitoring the heat and adjusting the power.

Of course, the device will be pointless for almost anyone on this forum who will already have a superior product - but for smokers, it might be good - especially when backed up by heavy marketing.

I have never really been interested in the disposable.

Disposables are all the same.

But curious to see the rechargeable version and find out what this thing is about monitoring the heat and adjusting the power.

Of course, the device will be pointless for almost anyone on this forum who will already have a superior product - but for smokers, it might be good - especially when backed up by heavy marketing.

I would argue about the Disposables being all the same tbh, where-as they are as the name implies all throw away when depleted (dispose of sensibility) the actual performance of them with regards operational usage / taste & production can vary by quite a considerable margin between different marques.

With reference the rechargeable version of the "VUSE" I would agree it strikes at my curiosity chip though (as a reviewer) , although it must be stated that no matter how much marketing they throw at it, if it tastes naff then peeps will simply not buy them, or chuck em away, about the only good thing that may come out of this I can see atm is the e-cig World will be pushed a little further into the spotlight and help more peeps to switch.

With reference the rechargeable version of the "VUSE" I would agree it strikes at my curiosity chip though (as a reviewer) , although it must be stated that no matter how much marketing they throw at it, if it tastes naff then peeps will simply not buy them, or chuck em away, about the only good thing that may come out of this I can see atm is the e-cig World will be pushed a little further into the spotlight and help more peeps to switch.

But if the big marketing push and spotlight are pointed at a bad product, ie the taste is that bad, the it might do more harm than good.
If it gets people off analogues and into vaping that's always a good thing. I am very cynical of the big tobacco companies trumpeting their call with terms like "revolutionary". They do have a lot of money to throw into r&d and can make big improvements but I really don't think that's their aim, they will want to tie people into their brand with patents and by throttling the industry

But if the big marketing push and spotlight are pointed at a bad product, ie the taste is that bad, the it might do more harm than good.
If it gets people off analogues and into vaping that's always a good thing. I am very cynical of the big tobacco companies trumpeting their call with terms like "revolutionary". They do have a lot of money to throw into r&d and can make big improvements but I really don't think that's their aim, they will want to tie people into their brand with patents and by throttling the industry

Oh I agree , read the above as arguing the same point :) .

Back
Top Bottom