What's new

[WANTED] OHM (resistance/510) meter PLEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nelliescroggit

Postman
Hi, new(ish) member, desperately searching for a resistance meter, ready assembled, to check the ohms of rebuilt attys please. :anyone:

Built by you, or 'shop bought' - not bothered what it looks like as long as it's reliable. I'm just starting to coil and wick!

Or if not, any info on where to get one, preferably in the UK, gratefully received.

Not sure of the protocol, but if you have one for sale, I understand that I should ask for a private message please?

Many thanks, Nell.

Hi, new(ish) member, desperately searching for a resistance meter, ready assembled, to check the ohms of rebuilt attys please. :anyone:

Built by you, or 'shop bought' - not bothered what it looks like as long as it's reliable. I'm just starting to coil and wick!

Or if not, any info on where to get one, preferably in the UK, gratefully received.

Not sure of the protocol, but if you have one for sale, I understand that I should ask for a private message please?

Many thanks, Nell.

Do you happen to have a Vamo?

if not, £4 on ebay http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NEW-LCD-D...ement_Equipment_ET&hash=item43a7877008&_uhb=1

Many thanks for that...just looked at the one on Ebay...ooo errrr, was hoping for a plain 'little black box' with place to screw in a 510 atty and LED readout! And to be honest - not much else if possible! Electrics and I don't go together well, although I'm a dab hand at fiddly stuff, hence having a go at rebuilding.

And no Vamo, unfortunately. I've seen a few 'little black boxes' on the tutorials on YouTube (like the one Todd uses), so something like that, would help not to confuse a simple soul like me!

Yes, great! That's just the thing. Looks like it will have to come from the USA but that's ok, I know Madvapes does really cheap international postage.
Will just wait until Monday, just incase anyone else has one/knows of this for sale in the UK, if not I'll go for it.

Many thanks, Nell.

In fact, I'm going to go for it now....they've only got three left.

Many thanks to anyone else reading this, but buying one of these now and I don't know how to close this thread.

Many thanks, Nell.

What are you using the attys on?

I'm using them on a SuperT-Precise 18650, Joye eGo 18650, Spinner, eGo pass through and a couple of old eGos (one 900, one over 1000 -can't remember!)

I'm using them on a SuperT-Precise 18650, Joye eGo 18650, Spinner, eGo pass through and a couple of old eGos (one 900, one over 1000 -can't remember!)

I was thinking your going to spend approx £20 to get a tester and you could pick up a vamo for £18 more, but you have enough good kit to just go for the tester, I tried to get one in UK but couldn't find one so US may be best option

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom