What's new

WE ARE OFFICIALLY BACK!

pfvapes

Premium Vendor
Alot can change in 12 months...

But in this case, the PhileasFogg range
(apart form a rather swish facelift in the packaging dept)
is exactly as you left it :D

Now in 18mg as well as 3, 6 and 12
3mg juice is a 70VG/30PG blend for glorious flavourful clouds

6mg and above comes in a more MTL friendly 60VG/40PG blend

shortfiills coming soon!

To say thankyou for waiting we have a tasty 35% welcome back discount for the first 150 of you

"back17"

for a peek at the new artwork, and a bit of info for those of you new to the range i present:

baykwell.jpg

Overall flavour profile:
Classic Frangipane in a short crust pastry case, stuffed with Black & Morello cherries

botany.jpg

Overall flavour profile:
Natural Juicy watermelon, with complimentary undertones to really make it sing

etons.jpg

Overall flavour profile:
A delicate combination of fresh strawberry, sweetened whipped cream and caramelised meringue

karma.jpg

Overall flavour profile:
Just the right amount of Italian espresso coffee blended with caramel, heavy cream and something else that adds a delicious depth

lemon.jpg

Overall flavour profile:
Buttery biscuit base topped with a creamy citrus emulsion for a decadent vape with a crisp fresh edge

strudle.jpg

Overall flavour profile:
Lightly spiced apple and fruits of the forest in a caramelised puff pastry strudel, complimented with Chantilly Cream

Last edited:
about fookin time :D:D

welcome back mate as from the amount of posts weve seen asking about you you have been missed.

That's brilliant.
Did I miss the zero nic option then because I've just ordered 3mg thinking it was the lowest you do .

I am one happy knitter. Whoop whoop.

I can only get a couple of bottles with Christmas coming up though, so I'm hoping you have a massive restock in the New Year.

Back
Top Bottom