What's new

Website maintenance

Yes, very bad form to sell them.
Still think PF concentrates should attract a higher price than other concentrates. Little bit of easy mixing to get 100ml for £15 to me is great value.

Oh I would love it if they did concentrates.. and am pretty sure that @pfvapes was considering doing so in tge future... whether that is viable or not is yet to be worked out I guess.. if they are available then I for one would definitely add them to my list

Heya guys,

Sorry been in deepest Shropshire all weekend literally no phone signal

Well...

If it's a dude named Frank that makes wooden coil tool things then yes I did hook him up with some concentrate s as he wanted 18mg and it was after may last year so I couldn't just whip up something non standard as you guys know.
That was the only reason I did the concentrates, and I'm a little peeved it's now up for sale as I made it clear they were not on general sale

I can't see this post anywhere tho...

I will be releasing concentrates eventually dear not - there is just a lot else to do in the meantime with regards to the gear for TPD but good things and all that :)

Heya guys,

Sorry been in deepest Shropshire all weekend literally no phone signal

Well...

If it's a dude named Frank that makes wooden coil tool things then yes I did hook him up with some concentrate s as he wanted 18mg and it was after may last year so I couldn't just whip up something non standard as you guys know.
That was the only reason I did the concentrates, and I'm a little peeved it's now up for sale as I made it clear they were not on general sale

I can't see this post anywhere tho...

I will be releasing concentrates eventually dear not - there is just a lot else to do in the meantime with regards to the gear for TPD but good things and all that :)
Probably on a closed group on fb... so only members of that group would see it...

Right guys - back in business

The site is once again fully functional, my sincere apologies for any inconvenience in convenience :D

Right guys - back in business

The site is once again fully functional, my sincere apologies for any inconvenience in convenience :D

Am I right in thinking there are no 10ml bottles of anything in 3mg in stock or am I doing something wrong?

I was planning to try the whole range but can't stump for the 30ml set.

Am I right in thinking there are no 10ml bottles of anything in 3mg in stock or am I doing something wrong?

I was planning to try the whole range but can't stump for the 30ml set.

Just looked and you're right - @pfvapes any advice here?

@knitsabit - tell us what juice flavours grab you and maybe we can guide you toward one of the 30ml available so you can have a taste!

Back
Top Bottom