What's new

Well done C9V

Mawsley

Putting the soup into super hero
Emailed me tonight

Screen%20shot%202014-03-07%20at%2023.38.37.png

I have come across a few vendors that has that banner or similar. But great job. I am really glad to see the ones actually making an effort :)

Flavourart UK also sent an email out about it. Good to see vendors getting the message out. It's the vapers who don't even know about the TPD that need to be reached.

Flavourart UK also sent an email out about it. Good to see vendors getting the message out. It's the vapers who don't even know about the TPD that need to be reached.

Exactly.
I`m quite surprised by the number of Vendors and B&M`s who seem to be unaware of impending legislation which has the potential to put them out of business in, potentially, less than 2 years.
The ones selling basic setups to new vapers in particular.

Yup I just left the vaping stall in Glasgow's Savoy Centre with quite an education on what the legislation will mean for them. Thankfully, with any luck, they're going to start promoting EFVI...

Last edited:
Exactly.
I`m quite surprised by the number of Vendors and B&M`s who seem to be unaware of impending legislation which has the potential to put them out of business in, potentially, less than 2 years.
The ones selling basic setups to new vapers in particular.

Dont be surprised :( There are more that dont know about it than do and some of them simply just wont listen.

Flavourart are members of TVECA who supported the whole thing getting passed.

Yet another example of their hypocrisy and double standards.

I won't touch a single product of theirs until they come out of TVECA and oppose the proposed legislation. At the moment they're trying to have butter on both sides of the bread and it sucks arse.

Back
Top Bottom