What's new

Well done C9V

Dont be surprised :( There are more that dont know about it than do and some of them simply just wont listen.

I know I shouldn`t be really.
It`s just symptomatic of the "head in the Sand" "I`m all right, Jack" attitude that pervades much of the UK these days.

The UK reeks of apathy and disinterest now, the masses just suck up the media bollocks and watch Strictly and The Apprentice.
In the meantime their own Government slowly strips them of their rights and freedoms whilst increasing taxes to pay for all of it.

I`m trying not to let it make me bitter but I may be failing...

Flavourart are members of TVECA who supported the whole thing getting passed.

Yet another example of their hypocrisy and double standards.

I won't touch a single product of theirs until they come out of TVECA and oppose the proposed legislation. At the moment they're trying to have butter on both sides of the bread and it sucks arse.

Flavourart UK are not supporters of TVECA, Flavourart IT who supply them are and as such means by proxy you would be funding F'arts IT.

The big pisser is that I loved F'arts flavours and was planning to use a few of them in my juices, then F'arts IT decided to not only support TVECA but also announce how wholeheartedly so too. Many vendors and juice makers were obviously up in arms about the whole thing which just stank IMO and renounced use of F'arts flavours to try and make a dent in their pocket that opened their eyes.

At the time of announcing I would no longer use F'arts flavours in my liquids and also at the same time expressed my sympathy that F'Arts UK would be affected by this when, infact John and Bethany have been huge proponents for the ecig industry. I planned to buy ancillaries from them until such a time that it all got resolved so not to totally boycott a decent UK business that had been hamstrung by their supplier - instead what I go was my trade account deleted by them and a bit of grief from them about announcing no Flavourarts flavours on Twitter. Ridiculous really when I had also stated that F'Arts UK was a decent business, not TVECA supporters

I'm betting the fall-out from this will continue as people try to work out which side of the fence will serve their business best in the coming months/years. It's going to get messy.

Back
Top Bottom