What's new

What build for wasp bf

thanks all for your replys i will be ordering some soon thanks all again..................

Cheers mate. Will give that a blast when it comes. It's great people don't even ask my address anymore as they already have it lol

I'm currently having good results with a 3mm 6 wraps quad twisted coil. 0.36 ohm and it's a warm flavourful vape. Bottom of the coil is just visible in the air holes. I've also had good results with flat 24g SS wire, down the 0.2 for a livelier vape as well. The battery easily lasts a shift (1-2 bottles on a squonk much). I've tried fancier coils, but the ramp up's a little slow for my liking, with little to no improvement in flavour.

The only negative I have for the wasp is it's a little whistly, but I can live with that now.
IMAG1082.jpg

6 wraps, 3mm inner and off you pop.
Says him just checking his WASP on his Squeeze....

Came home to a wee package on my doorstep. Just made a brochrome coil and wow where has this been all my life. Flavour for days. Will be ordering a few coils of it that's for sure. Cheers again buddy

Came home to a wee package on my doorstep. Just made a brochrome coil and wow where has this been all my life. Flavour for days. Will be ordering a few coils of it that's for sure. Cheers again buddy
Was told about it on here, so it is nice to spread the word. And nice one to Royal Mail getting that up to you so quickly.

The 23g works well in the wasp and my Endless mech.

24 or 25g goes rather nicely in the Hadaly.

Back
Top Bottom