What's new

What did you order today?

A Dead Rabbit Priest Cap in SS from Vaping 101, breath some new life into it, since lockdown I've been enjoying squonking & RDAs a lot more

untitled.png

Been looking for things to buy but am struggling today, I don't need a mod. Was thinking a RTA because I would love to try building my own coils etc. Can someone point me in the right direction for one

Been looking for things to buy but am struggling today, I don't need a mod. Was thinking a RTA because I would love to try building my own coils etc. Can someone point me in the right direction for one

It's all I've done today, browse vape sites looking for sales & bargains! What sort of tank are you wanting? Single, dual, mesh, flavour, air, MTL, DTL? I'm good on tanks, browsing RDA's, nothing much taking my fancy (which is a good thing)

Thinking DTL single coil to start with. Thinking RTA rather than RDA though not 100% sure.

Thinking DTL single coil to start with. Thinking RTA rather than RDA though not 100% sure.

I don't have one but the Hellvape Destiny RTA might be up your street, looks a simple single coiler to start with. I think they have them at ecigone & there's 10% off with EASTER. Mine hasn't left China yet

There's a few reviews on YouTube for it so you can have a look

No way trying to sway you, but I wish I'd started on drippers. When I started I thought the coiling was the hard part of building & wicking was just throwing in a bit of cotton, I soon learnt I was very wrong :18: With an RDA you don't need to worry about wicking too much so you can find what sort of coil you like rather than what sort of coil & cotton

@JohnnyAce Thanks, I thought RDA's were a lot more messing about. whereas with RTA it's fill the tank and away you go sort of thing, can you tell I am new to vaping. What's a newbie friendly RDA. Thanks.

I can definitely vouch for the Hellvape Destiny its dead simple to build on and has really good flavour, it's equally as good if not a little better than my dual coil Dead Rabbit rta. Running Ni 80 claptons in all my set ups. Heck I have hardly put the thing down since I got it.

Thanks @Tazd I just been looking at a Hellvape RDA but it was the Rebirth not the Destiny, will take a look at the Destiny.

Fuck all for several weeks. I'm taking this as an opportunity to get through the couple of 1000ml of eliquid that I've stock piled. Once this is all over I will treat myself to several bottles of egg nog however !

Ordered another Dead Rabbit v2, the honeycomb airflow is right up my street & a Pyro v3 too, again another honeycomber, I do love me that honeycomb

Back
Top Bottom