What's new

What did you order today?

Always liked the look of this mod, hope it looks as good with a mtl tank on top

Nunchaku-RDA-Kit-1.jpg

Uwell Nunchaku RDA 80W Starter Kit
Color - White
Model - Nunchaku RDA Kit
SZ 1 £7.16

Snap! @Frogprince, I ordered one of these today too. I popped one in my basket last night, slept on it and pull the trigger first thing. I figured you can't really go wrong at £11 delivered.

Hopefully this is going to be a great little second mod for me. Mines the navy one. I've got shipping confirmation already. Hopefully it won't be too long coming.

Best wishes fellow nunchuka.

Snap! @Frogprince, I ordered one of these today too. I popped one in my basket last night, slept on it and pull the trigger first thing. I figured you can't really go wrong at £11 delivered.

Hopefully this is going to be a great little second mod for me. Mines the navy one. I've got shipping confirmation already. Hopefully it won't be too long coming.

just got confirmation for mine.
its been in n out my basket everytime they've had them lol thought the rda was 26mm but its 24mm so it should look ok with 22mm tank.
figured id kick myself if I left it again and they sold out.

What’s health cabin delivery like? Any issues?
its the first time ive ordered from them so don't know.

copied from another post by @crustyfolker

2fdeal is fast, last order took 6 days
3fvape 10-15 days
Sourcemore approx 10 days
Healthcabin, 3avape, everzon and vaporl. about 10-15 days
Fasttech about 3 weeks.

Healthcabin are pretty fast i would say 7-10 days. If you did have a problem i would speak to the Healthcabin rep on here for you so you get a faster response.
Thanks for that never ordered from them but was looking to get the uwell crown 4 mod... don’t need it really but at that price seems like a steal

Thanks for that never ordered from them but was looking to get the uwell crown 4 mod... don’t need it really but at that price seems like a steal

For the kit it is stealing the Crown 4 tank is one subtank i liked. I gave my Kit away on here the last charity raffle. Anyway the tanks worth the money by itself and the mod is pretty decent for the money.

For the kit it is stealing the Crown 4 tank is one subtank i liked. I gave my Kit away on here the last charity raffle. Anyway the tanks worth the money by itself and the mod is pretty decent for the money.
Thanks for that review will have to get it now :2thumbsup:

Got my despatch confirmation this morning. Will have to see how long it takes to come now.

Back
Top Bottom