What's new

What did you order today?

I couldn't resist :D
cVwmXgU.gif

Prime Vapes

Just ordered some manabush re- vamped.
Have not experimented for a long time..

Just Ordered 5 Shortfills from @Lee over at Prime Vapes, Great offer they have on atm and i wasn't gonna miss it. Got 2 More Firewater X and a Custard Deluxe a Strawberry Apocolypse and a Banana Custard one, not tried the Strawberry or Banana ones before.

Just Ordered 5 Shortfills from @Lee over at Prime Vapes, Great offer they have on atm and i wasn't gonna miss it. Got 2 More Firewater X and a Custard Deluxe a Strawberry Apocolypse and a Banana Custard one, not tried the Strawberry or Banana ones before.

the banana tastes just like real ones mate its too die for :)

Put an order into Fogstar for some Molicel P26A's, if you don't know they are the 18650 batteries, they were supposed to be on offer for £4.80 but going through checkout they were £5.99. I have e-mailed asking why. £5.99 is a decent price anyway and still happy with the purchase.

Put an order into Fogstar for some Molicel P26A's, if you don't know they are the 18650 batteries, they were supposed to be on offer for £4.80 but going through checkout they were £5.99. I have e-mailed asking why. £5.99 is a decent price anyway and still happy with the purchase.
Did you use the discount code POTV20 for 20% off at checkout.

Did you use the discount code POTV20 for 20% off at checkout.
I did mate thanks. I got them because of the usual Friday E-Mail i get which said they were reduced to 4.80 didn't realise till they had gone through checkout that i had been charged 5.99, not that bothered tbh i needed some more anyway.

Back
Top Bottom