What's new

What did you order today?

i gave in and ordered a Ultroner Gaea Everzon price with shipping came to £37 odd. I will have to get the Mrs to pay for it and have it for Xmas.

I have just ordered some more Mesh off ebay, I tried a well known Vape Vendor who wanted to charge a 5er just for sending 2 lots of mesh so thought sod that and went on the Bay.

Just bought 1kg of almat oxi-white from a well known German supermarket for just over £2. Same as the sodium percarbonate I just spent £3 odd for 90g on a well known auction site. You live and learn. Perfect for deep cleaning your rta's etc. An alternative to ultrasonic cleaner.
JPEG_20201122_130439_1536610589875986613.jpg

Cheers. I have an Ultrasonic, can’t always be faffed getting it out. Wonder if you can use this in them for the hard to reach stains. [emoji3]
I wouldn't do that. This stuff fizzes up without any agitation. Just break down all your tanks, put them in a pyrex bowl. Add hot water and a scoop of powder. Let it fizz for about 5 minutes. Then rinse in cold water. The results are incredible. Looking like new.

The hotter the water the more it fizzes. I tried it with boiling water from the kettle first time and the fizz was everywhere. I now just use hot water straight from the tap. Not as much fizz but enough for great results.

Back
Top Bottom